readyforcjange readyforcjange 22-25, F 16 Answers Jun 14, 2011

I am the product of one, so I vote good!

Best Answer

this question is so.....................ooooooooold snoring .......here

Best Answer

Then wake up and go answer other questions.

Best Answer

bien. Mixed couples make me smile.

Best Answer

I think they are good, but I am no dummy. We live in a world where discrimination is still allowed in some parts and still embraced by others in free parts. I am a product of interracial relations. My mom is Chinese-American/Chinese-Cantonese. and my dad is African-American and Native American/Choctaw Indian. I am 1/2 Chinese, 3/8 Black, 1/8 Choctaw Indian. My mom had to deal with discrimination from her side who is originally from China for dating a Black man; and my dad had to deal with discrimination from his family for dating a Chinese woman.<br />
When my brother was in high school, he had the sweetest girlfriend. Everyone loved her. Was like a fairy tale. But like all fairy tales, there's an evil that destroys or has to be destroyed. In this case the evil was the ex-girlfriend's dad. No one, not even the wife or the ex-girlfriend knew til she took my brother home to meet her parents that the dad was racist towards blacks. It was so sad. They had to break up just because of his pigheaded, closeminded, stereotypical, prejudiced attitude.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. That's one reason I wouldn't want to have children with my partner people are so quick to judge. We live in a world where it still not excepted.

Best Answer

Well, they certainly produce beautiful children. Maybe the gods are trying to tell us something.

Best Answer

no I think its good actually. Don't know why it would be bad. There are instances where if you have kids in an interracial marriage. One parent might want to raise them one way and the other parent another way. I think its really interesting to have interracial relationships.

Best Answer

They're neither, they're simply relationships by 2 people in love.

Best Answer

age , race , really dont mean a thing ... FIND love ... keep it throught everything THAT SEEMS TO BE THE HARD PART

Best Answer

interracial isn't as difficult as intercultural. You can look physically different but come from the same socioeconomic background, have similar values and similar upbringings etc.

Best Answer

Good. The HLA ex<x>pressions on your cells will be unique, therefore, a lot of diseases will have trouble hurting you since diseases are specialized for attacking humans of specific lineages...<br />
Your parents if mixed will have to be REALLY screwed up for you to be effected with a genetic disease or physical malformation. <br />
However, there will be unique social challenges you will face since society seems to discriminate still.

Best Answer

To me, interracial relationships are just like other relationships. They might bring their own issues though, depending on where the people live or if either person has family or friends who have race issues.

Best Answer

Why do some people still have problems seeing a interracial couple? Why do people stare?

Best Answer

yes good

Best Answer

You won't know good or bad until you decide to do it or not.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer