daveislost daveislost 16-17, M 5 Answers Mar 23 in Community

An introvert is perceived as shy and not very assertive sometimes, while being an extrovert usually means you have a big mouth which often causes unnecessary problems.

Best Answer

Introverts have many great ideas to share, but the lack of chattiness makes people assume otherwise.

Best Answer

The worst thing is the label - is it really necessary? I do my best work alone, but I also like to be social and in the company of others sometimes.

Best Answer

I can completely agree there! Everyone experiences both sides of the spectrum!

Best Answer

Does this make me BITROVERT?

Best Answer

I'm an introvert who tries too hard to be an extrovert. It's hard to push yourself but it's way more fun to be extroverted and i like it better than when i sit at home and want to be alone.

Best Answer

I swear you you contradict yourself there?
But I think is we what you're saying :p

Best Answer

This sounds incredibly like me - a constant battle. I have a cool time when I go out, but I'm truly content when I'm in my own company and just free and chilling

Best Answer

It's hard to explain... I want to always stay home and be alone (introvert) but i find that when i push myself to be more involved with others (extrovert) i enjoy it way more than if i had stayed home. BUT every time i'm invited to do something i almost always want to just stay home (introvert).

Best Answer

Exactly. I work in a very 'social' industry (recruitment) where it's a common things to go for drinks after work on a Thursday/Friday night. As much as I enjoy the company at the time and the music, I think I place an emphasis on trying to be 'cool' and behave in certain ways, in what society perceives as cool' (I'm also a people pleaser). But then I do sometimes enjoy going out. Ah the joys of being an introvert!

Best Answer

wow, we are seriously the same person when it comes to social interaction! haha

Best Answer

you know it's nice to find a perfect middle

Best Answer

I agree, it's more of a spectrum. Most people away more to one side though. Introverts have extroversive moments, extroverts have introversive moments.

Best Answer