wraithorn wraithorn 46-50, M 16 Answers Apr 19, 2012

Yeah, basically. * sigh*<br />
They are usually too outgoing with other people to realize you are there and just assume you are anti-social.

Best Answer

Indeed. I have a couple good friends who I like to visit with. But they fail to understand that I like to visit with them and only them and not with 10 other people. They make the mistake of inviting me around for dinner for example on the pretence that there will be no one else invited. In the meantime the guest list starts to increase and no-one tells me. I now visit them less and less because of this problem. I love speaking to one or 2 people face to face and the conversation can be like a journey which we will explore together and go from one idea to the next in a natural flow of conversation. But when there are too many people around I tend to just shut up and stand to the side in social situations.

Best Answer

Yep, that is me exactly!

Best Answer

they always occur with me. my friends always assume that i am anti-social but i am not, it is just when i have too much people around me that it is better to keep my mouth shut because speaking to more than 2 people make me use up all my energy.

Best Answer

I am an extrovert and just recently found out two of my friends were introverts. I had no idea. I was so glad that I found introverts posting on the internet so that I could learn more.

Best Answer

Can you believe that I only discovered the terms introvert and extrovert in my 30's ? Until then I thought I was just weird. Thanks for your comment OneNLyn, I appreciate it.:-)

Best Answer

Not really. In my expenience they always seem to just dismiss introverts as just 'shy'

Best Answer

or snobbish, or ill educated because they can't understand an intnrovert wanting to just listen and not challenge anyone in some verbal jousting.

Best Answer

Extroverts hate other extoverts.<br />
Someone else is taking their limelight.

Best Answer

That appears to be true.

Best Answer

agree.

Best Answer

your totally correct, my dreams are true. People in my dreams last night were calling me WEIRD and i flipped out !!! lol cuz they stole my clothes....oh jeeze its cause my life surrounds around laundry and buying clothes, giving clothes away. omg i need clothes! lol

Best Answer

Extroverts have the potential to understand introverts it's just a matter of getting them to listen.

Best Answer

thats very true

Best Answer

I find that to be false in my case anyway.

Best Answer