on using military force to stop its ambitions and to boast that a worldwide “Islamic Awakening” cannot be stopped. according to a New York Times Report, Khamenei proclaimed on June 4 the U.S. has “given up”
lostintime1 lostintime1 41-45, M 9 Answers Jun 9 in Politics

We have. Just as in Viet Nam, we did not attempt to win the war. We are leaving our combat positions with no victory.

Best Answer

US has elected a fool and we will pay the price.

Best Answer

When the people of the US are accepting of anything and everything and bury their heads to the truth, we in fact are giving up!

Best Answer

Despots and terrorists are always depending on propaganda to make headlines. Unfortunately too many dimwits actually buy into such tactics....

Best Answer

Unfortunately is to right.

Best Answer

Well if it's bound to happen, Nuclear war would be a kinder fate than an "Islamic Awakening" .

Best Answer

We all know that is a given. I heard this from the time I was a little kid. I did not get it then, but I get it now.

Best Answer

I can't remember Obama's exact words...but he did say something along the lines, that he wouldn't send in troups......?<br />
I got the impression, that the U.S. is NOT going to defend/move in or what ever the U.S. does to fatten wallets...

Best Answer

For me it is not so much of what is being said as a country in this case Iran. It is the message that is being sent out to those people who want to hear it. Do I think we need troops to stop it, no they cannot do anything. Do we need to give them the impression it could happen, sure. Really what we need to do now, to be on the smart side of the road is to start building up our fire departments and giving all we can to the Redcross. Something tells me they are going to be needed.

Best Answer

all the leaders in iran are batshit insane

Best Answer

Politicians say all sorts of things for their followers.

Best Answer

If they really believed the us had given up, then theyre rallying point for a panislamic front would lose its tension and theyd all go back to squabbling amongst themselves. But theyd need the Great Satan to keep the minions in line, so theyd probably just keep up the propaganda and have falseflag ****.

Best Answer

Well all my life I heard this very same thing and sometimes they get a stick out and bang some heads and then sometimes they just talk.

Best Answer