peza peza 51-55, M 14 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Politics

I am willing to buy you a one-way ticket to Iran, where you can live in peace and harmony with everyone.

Best Answer

I'd prefer that than living with a bunch of saddos in a nudist resort.

Best Answer

I hope you and crackers enjoy your retirements in the land of perversions.

Best Answer

I am sure, with all his years of living at nudist camps, and doing his dilligent research as any good liberal, he has discovered the hidden saddo culture prevelant in the camps, and prefers the tender ministrations of the Iranians.

Best Answer

saddos not sados.

Best Answer

Never heard of Iran stealing countries for profit and murdering children for land grabs

Best Answer

Lands Israel has "taken": Golan Heights, West Bank, Gaza, and the entirety of their territory. That's ignoring their own history which regales us with the story of how the Jews came to the promised land and SLAUGHTERED ALL the inhabitants, man woman and child, and then took the land. Do you read the news or just pretend to?

Best Answer

No...that's a huge exaggeration...but...I think The threat from Iran towards Irael is quite real and very serious

Best Answer

It doesn't stop Netanyahu from repeating it at every opportunity.

Best Answer

and this surprises you because...?

Best Answer

It is as ridiculous as it is fallacious.

Best Answer

But it's Benny Netanyahu...he's just like that

Best Answer

ain't that the truth

Best Answer

People believe a lot of goofy ****. The Fox news demographic.

Best Answer

sadly, yes.

Best Answer

Yes, Zionists, Apocalyptic Christians/Jews, and Fox news believers.<br />
I've also found that it's just like the Bush era all over again, "You either Support [Israel's paranoia and warmongering], or You're a [Anti-Semite]." Ahhh....you know you're doing something right when people flip out and accuse you the most outlandish things.<br />
Remember this gem? "You don't support the war on terror? What, do you hate America or something?".

Best Answer

I remember it all too well.

Best Answer

Ah....the liberal propaganda has found a home in you too. Being WELL informed is the cure...not listening to some spew hatred and misinformation.

Best Answer

Heads full of mush....

Best Answer

Yes they are!

Best Answer

sure! Why not?

Best Answer

The Jewish people suffered horribly in Europe in the 1930s-40s, and now they have their own little Nazi police state in the Middle East.<br />
Go figure!<br />
Iran and Israel are no one's friends!

Best Answer

You are very wrong about Israel and her people. But one must search for truth before one can find it.

Best Answer

I don't but I'm sure a few on here do...give them time, they'll be posting soon..

Best Answer

Iran are smart. <br />
Not only are they playing the strong defensive, meaning they'll avoid being the instigator, but they also have powerful allies in Russia, China & India. <br />
No matter how much disinformation is spread in the west, they'll play the defensive.

Best Answer

Iran is being starved to death by the West.

Best Answer

So sad you are I'll informed. Listening to way too much propaganda?

Best Answer

Good riddance? Someone's is a little brainwashed then. Good to see the governments hard work is paying off.

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

Well that's paranoia and delusion for you !

Best Answer

No not at all just well informed.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer