peza peza 46-50, M 14 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Politics

I am willing to buy you a one-way ticket to Iran, where you can live in peace and harmony with everyone.

Best Answer

I'd prefer that than living with a bunch of saddos in a nudist resort.

Best Answer

Where the hell did that come from? Anyway, we will be glad to see you leave, and not return.

Best Answer

I hope you and crackers enjoy your retirements in the land of perversions.

Best Answer

I am sure, with all his years of living at nudist camps, and doing his dilligent research as any good liberal, he has discovered the hidden saddo culture prevelant in the camps, and prefers the tender ministrations of the Iranians.

Best Answer

saddos not sados.

Best Answer

No...that's a huge exaggeration...but...I think The threat from Iran towards Irael is quite real and very serious

Best Answer

It doesn't stop Netanyahu from repeating it at every opportunity.

Best Answer

and this surprises you because...?

Best Answer

It is as ridiculous as it is fallacious.

Best Answer

But it's Benny Netanyahu...he's just like that

Best Answer

ain't that the truth

Best Answer

When they have the hydrogen bomb, they will be more dangerous than Nazi Germany was.

Best Answer

Why? Russia and the US were at each other's throats for decades with active, armed, and ready at a moment's notice Nuclear ICBMs. No nukes were used. Pakistan and India, centuries of fighting over Kashmir, both have nukes now yet neither have attacked each other nor had a "terrorist faction" steal a nuclear device. Maybe they're just scared because Iraq and Afganistan border Iran and the US is in both places. Wouldn't you be nervous if you lived over there?

Best Answer

I wouldn't live over there. If Iran can wipe out Israel, the clerics don't give a ****, if Iran is wiped out too, they are all insane. The clerics will be in Pakastan before the nukes start falling.

Best Answer

Idiot.

Best Answer

Run out of logic? Read history books; not the new revised ones, either.

Best Answer

Russia used the atom bomb very rationally, and by that I mean they didn't use it at all, because they were intent on surviving and not suffering nuclear retaliation. Iran on the other hand has a different psychology. Their cruel and evil leadership might just be mad enough, hateful enough, nihilistic enough, and insane enough to use the atom bomb without regard for Israel's second strike capability. And they kinda vowed death and destruction to Israel, so yeah.
Would I be nervous in the Middle East? Not if I were Jordan. As soon as Jordan started leaving Israel alone in 1979, Israel left Jordan alone, and they've enjoyed 33 years of peace. If only more countries would learn from Jordan's example....

Best Answer

Quelle surprise ......another pervert.

Best Answer

People believe a lot of goofy ****. The Fox news demographic.

Best Answer

sadly, yes.

Best Answer

Never heard of Iran stealing countries for profit and murdering children for land grabs

Best Answer

Lands Israel has "taken": Golan Heights, West Bank, Gaza, and the entirety of their territory. That's ignoring their own history which regales us with the story of how the Jews came to the promised land and SLAUGHTERED ALL the inhabitants, man woman and child, and then took the land. Do you read the news or just pretend to?

Best Answer

Yes, Zionists, Apocalyptic Christians/Jews, and Fox news believers.<br />
I've also found that it's just like the Bush era all over again, "You either Support [Israel's paranoia and warmongering], or You're a [Anti-Semite]." Ahhh....you know you're doing something right when people flip out and accuse you the most outlandish things.<br />
Remember this gem? "You don't support the war on terror? What, do you hate America or something?".

Best Answer

I remember it all too well.

Best Answer

Ah....the liberal propaganda has found a home in you too. Being WELL informed is the cure...not listening to some spew hatred and misinformation.

Best Answer

Heads full of mush....

Best Answer

Yes they are!

Best Answer

sure! Why not?

Best Answer

The Jewish people suffered horribly in Europe in the 1930s-40s, and now they have their own little Nazi police state in the Middle East.<br />
Go figure!<br />
Iran and Israel are no one's friends!

Best Answer

You are very wrong about Israel and her people. But one must search for truth before one can find it.

Best Answer

I don't but I'm sure a few on here do...give them time, they'll be posting soon..

Best Answer

Iran are smart. <br />
Not only are they playing the strong defensive, meaning they'll avoid being the instigator, but they also have powerful allies in Russia, China & India. <br />
No matter how much disinformation is spread in the west, they'll play the defensive.

Best Answer

Iran is being starved to death by the West.

Best Answer

So sad you are I'll informed. Listening to way too much propaganda?

Best Answer

Good riddance.

Best Answer

Good riddance? Someone's is a little brainwashed then. Good to see the governments hard work is paying off.

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

Well that's paranoia and delusion for you !

Best Answer

No not at all just well informed.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer