xxXxSkyxXxx xxXxSkyxXxx 18-21, F 15 Answers Aug 21 in Community

Let's be specific here. This is ISIS which is a very powerful organization of religious crazies who are murdering other Iraqis, in some cases with genocidal intentions. And there's nothing I could say to them. It's ******* horrifying.

Best Answer

It's awful!! But what that Iraqi did, doesn't represent what all the Iraqis would do.. Some Iraqi are good people that are hurting as well..

Best Answer

Sorry for destroying your country and creating these monsters.

Best Answer

@faerylight ..... I don't know what it is that you are so afraid of that you need to block me before I can reply but I guess that says a lot more about you than it does me.

Best Answer

those terrorists are not Iraqi... they have no land, country and no religion... they say they are Muslims and they want to make Islamic State, but what they do have nothing to do with Islam.. they gather from everywhere in the world and do those terrorism actions in the name of Islam!!

Best Answer

It wasn't "Iraqis", it was the group ISIS which is made of extreme fundamentalist Muslims from all over. As to ISIS, I say keep on bombing them, support the Kurds, etc. Hell, even assist Syria and Iran if they're willing to wipe out ISIS.

Best Answer

I've been told but it's just what I read. I'd change it if I could though

Best Answer

The entire region should be sprayed with a non toxic chemical that renders people unable to procreate.

Best Answer

Syrians, actually. And I would say this to ISIS. Sow the wind and ye shall reap the whirlwind. Courtesy of the US Air Force and Navy.

Best Answer

I read online Iraqi?

Best Answer

It happened in Iraq, but ISIS is based in Syria.

Best Answer

ISIS has declared an "Islamic State" mostly in Northern Iraq, but I think also including a smaller part of Syria. It's beginning to look like the Kurds might finally get their own nation due to ISIS attacks on Kurdish territory and Iraq's inability to defend the Kurdish North.

Best Answer

Good for the Kurds. They deserve a break.

Best Answer

I'm tired of the violence of the world...that act sickened me...those in power have guns, so why do "leaders" want gun control? Here's a prime example

Best Answer

death to all of them,,,need to bring back the napom,,,

Best Answer

I'd say to ISIS that so long as they stick to it, they too could humiliate the world's most bloated military in ten years or fewer.

Best Answer

You have just revealed the baseness of the mind behind this avitar.

Best Answer

Now what did we discuss about tending to your spelling lessons?

Best Answer

A man was killed and you encourage more of the same while offering your sick view as a justification?

Best Answer

If one death bothers you so much, then you certainly won't support another decade-long illegal war with peasants since many more than one died during the last two.

Best Answer

By your comment should it be taken that the death of this one man doesn't bother you?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Predictable deflection.

Best Answer

Predictable? It was inevitable that I was going to have to link you to that eventually since you keep making straw man fallacies and obviously refuse to look it up yourself.

Best Answer

That was a question not a statement. You Could have answered any way you wanted. Instead you tried to deflect to another subject and evade the callousness of your first comment. Does that "one death" bother you?

Best Answer

Sure. Most all death bothers me. The fact that this one death will be used to justify thousands more by money-grubbing politicians and lobbyists bothers me too.

Best Answer

Not yes. Not no. Just "sure" . Too caviler for me! Later!

Best Answer

The period goes within the quotation marks—not outside it and a space away.

Best Answer

LOL..I quoted only a part of your sentence excluding the period. The period is the end of my sentence. Ya rote Idiot!

Best Answer

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/quotes.asp If you didn't go to school, you could save us both a lot of time and just tell me already.

Best Answer