he is very skilled

Best Answer

Tiger Woods is the biggest attraction, because he's a cheater, and people love their drama, I'm sure lots of people are waiting and hoping he will fail or screw up again!?

Best Answer

No I disagree. Like rockiemtnway said, people in general have forgiven him. He is the biggest attraction, in my opinion, because of his golfing ability. He is good even when he is bad. And he brought the game single handedly to where it is today...

Best Answer

Maybe I didn't phrase it right, it's the drama (for lack of a better term), that keeps all eyes on him, and yes he is a great golfer.

Best Answer

Infidelity....Infidelity.....They should forget already about Tiger. What about Clinton, Prince Charles, JFK, so many preachers that preached fidelity.....and all of the others that were caught and many many more that were never caught. Boys will be boys and I can say, we all like sex. God made us this way.

Best Answer

Tiger who??

Best Answer

Sorry I meant Mike Weir...oh no wait...he isn't an attraction at golf tournaments :P haha...

Best Answer

Tiger actually smiled putting the green jacket on Mike though.. hmmmm

Best Answer

True dat...must have been a pleasure handing it over to the first Canadian to win the Masters :)

Best Answer

Yes, his personal life was really no one's business. He's been a phenom as a golfer and that's what will ultimately be his legacy.

Best Answer