plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 12 Answers Sep 2, 2011

Depends what you are talking about. It is a long time to sit under a hot sun without a hat. But not a long time to spend with the one you love most in the world. Not a long time to be alive. Not a long time to use a skill that you spent a life time developing. And so on.

Best Answer

The Earth is 4,600,000,000 years old give or take. 10 years is but a flash. The lifespan of an adult mayfly can vary from just 30 minutes to one day depending on the species. That's 3,652.5 lifetimes. I guess from your perspective, 10 years now will seem like a fairly long time. 40 years from now, 10 years will be too short.

Best Answer

Yep. because I would have been an 8 year old , ten years back.

Best Answer

The band 10 Years is awesome. They have amazing music. Check them out.

Best Answer

If you were talking football game long time.<br />
Ten years go quickly when you are raising children.<br />
Cheers

Best Answer

hell yeah it is. my uncle went from a house a wife n a beautiful car.... to a troubled teenager/.... who hasnt got better,, he lives in a box size apt and uses his moms car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

YES ITS A DECADE IF YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF THE QUESTION IN DIFFERENT FORM TO COME TO YOUR CONCLUSION SAY OR THINK IS A DECADE A LONG TIME?

Best Answer

Yeah dude.

Best Answer