and I'm 5ft1. almost 5ft3 on heels o yah and 34C in boobs best thing about my body is boobs and thighs :D
LonelyGirl322 LonelyGirl322 22-25 24 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm 9 inches taller than you and I'm 110. I feel healthy, can run, can lift and leg press significantly more than my weight, have a healthy appetite, plenty of energy, and a solid immune system. People come in all shapes and sizes.

Best Answer

No. You're Perfect!

Best Answer

I am the same height and I weigh in around 110 I am in my thirties. I used to get teased and still do about my weight. I eat like crazy, crazy high metabolism. I have been tested by docs and they finally agreed its more my bone structure. It took me a long time to accept my small fr<x>ame. It sounds normal to me, eat healthy too. Though fast food is my weakness especially since I live around three of them within a few minutes of my house. Everyone is built differently along with metabolism is also different within everyone. I think doctors use the height and weight thing only as a guidline. Be happy with yourself and don't let others tease you about the scale says, for they are generally the ones with the insecurities about their own weight. I work with a bunch of females so I hear it constantly. I simply learned to tell them to back off, take a good look in the mirror, and its the way I was made.

Best Answer

From what I can see, and your desc<x>ription, you are 106 pounds of perfection

Best Answer

Don't know is 200 heavy for a 44 year old I'm 6'1" and I down right refuse to wear heels I'm tall enough and heavy enough to be happy wish I were thinner but hey.

Best Answer

I'm 23 as well and I weigh 140....but I'm also 5'8 and a half so I don't think you're too small. 5'3 is rather short so. So long as you're healthy :)

Best Answer

It depends on your height.

Best Answer

haha I think you're fine! I am 18, 4'10 and 85 pounds.

Best Answer

Sounds fine

Best Answer

See... like everyone says... you be just about right.

Best Answer

How do you feel?

Best Answer

too small ... you need 20 more pounds

Best Answer

Height is the deciding factor. If you are 6', yes; 5' no.

Best Answer

Bone structure and metabolism is the deciding factor. I'm 5'10" and only 110, but I've been 106 before at my height. I have a very small bone structure, and can gorge upon food to the point of never not feeling full and not gain weight, but I can still accomplish things physically that someone 5'10" 140 cannot if they're not physically fit.

Best Answer

Take those pills :)

Best Answer

the slim side of healthy - just fine

Best Answer

No and what do heels have to do with it?

Best Answer

Not really

Best Answer

Depends on their height

Best Answer

yeah you're frail gain some weight

Best Answer

nope. im 100lbs and im 22

Best Answer