A common theory is if you did well in Algebra, geometry is harder; if you sucked in algebra, geometry will be a breeze.

Best Answer

geometry was the only math class I ever did well in. it has actual stuff I could see and comprehend. the common core stuff is kind of freaky though

Best Answer

No, it's not hard. I took it in 9th grade, slept through most of the class, and I passes with a B. You're only working with shapes.

Best Answer

It's difficult unless you're minded in terms of mathematical proofs. I made it through with a "B" grade. Maybe I could have done better, but I figured it's just high school. I could make up deficiencies later in a community college. I did.

Best Answer

It's shapes. The shapes you learned since kinder. It's elementary.
The only part that would be a tad difficult would be when you get to trigonometry. Even though it's easy it might throw you off depending on how your teacher teaches it

Best Answer

it depends on the teacher. the teacher's skills can make the material easy or hard to learn.

Best Answer

I'm taking it this year.. so lets hope it isnt

Best Answer

Well, there's always vodka naps and Nabokov.

Best Answer

ha, geometry is fine, just wait till the logs...

Best Answer