Tatteredheart Tatteredheart 16-17, M 15 Answers Jun 26, 2012

i'm 23, i weigh 119lbs.. i stand 5'5" .. i think i'm average type.. but skinny ;'(

Best Answer

Awes I'm sorry :(. I bet you perfect though :). I lovems your avi! Pikachu ftw!

Best Answer

it's ok .. hehe i'm skinny type, i want to gain weight too..

Best Answer

I am 5'8 and 147 lbs.

Best Answer

Well, i'm a 13 year old girl, and I weigh 125... And i'm NOT overweight :)

Best Answer

At sixteen years old your are growing like a tree. If your bones are hurting as you grow it is normal. What is important is that you remain healthy and eat plenty for your bones to stay strong and nourished. Milk at your age is important for healthy bones. If you questions anyones words, go to a coach that trains basketball pla<x>yers and ask him what he thinks about your growth. Unless, if you throw up to keep yourself thin, or if you see yourself fat then it might be a eating disorder. Which is not good but, can be cured if you do it now, while you are young. Whatever you do learn, study, and prepare yourself by knowledge and not by stupidity because what you said about the mirror is something to be concerned about.

Best Answer

I was dangerously thin due to ulcers. I was down to 125lbs and I was 25yrs old and 5-91/2 My doctor put me on a medication which is specifically for weight gain and it's a sleeping/antidepressant drug. The good thing is, this med. doesn't have no wierd or strange side effects. You hardly know you're taking it. Just be readt to go to bed when you take it, sometimes you wake up at night starved and head for the fridge to pig out and go back to bed and crash. You take one pill at night at bedtime.<br />
I went from 125lbs to 162lbs in 6-8 months and then I stopped taking the med. and I'm the same weight many years later. Just consult a doctor, it's completely safe.

Best Answer

Now do they take you off the pill once you hit the body weight your supposed to be? Or how does that work.

Best Answer

yes, most certainly! You can come off the medication once you've reached the preferred weight. I would highly reccomend it and it's a very safe drug, no bad side effects, just makes you sleep really good and have a really good appetite.

Best Answer

It's called Remeron, look it up on your computer!

Best Answer

You probably just had a growth spurt, you will fill out soon, no worries. Eat some good fats; nuts, nut butter, avocado, and drink some whole milk every day. Also do what you can to build some muscle. Eat your greens! :) u will be glad you have a good metabolism when you are 30 & looking really good & your friends are struggling with their mid section.

Best Answer

See its just I keep veering over and then starting anorexia. No matter how many times I try to stop it starts again. I have really messed myself up and I think that maybe why I can put on any pounds. I just have been gorging myself and I don't gain a thing!

Best Answer

If you don't get the proper nutrients, you won't grow as tall as you should and your brain won't develop properly. It happened to my brother because he smoked pot! If u needed some help with the anorexia, be sure to get help.

Best Answer

I will try. Thank you :).

Best Answer

In time you'll wish it had stayed that way .

Best Answer

What :(?

Best Answer

At your age I was just the way you are now , And now at 61 I'm over weight .

Best Answer

Aw I'm sorry. But trust my...I have a very dark reason why I'm kinda this thin. We are friends. If you want we can talk :)

Best Answer

You would have to Add me first , As an adult &amp; Support Volunteer even , I am auto blockied from your user hame page .

Best Answer

Typos / Home Page

Best Answer

is that the left or right leg

Best Answer

Haha they are the same ^_^

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

D;

Best Answer