I'm not sure. Why not call the gynecologist's office and ask the age recommendation for the first exam? I'm sure they could give you good advice.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice. Will do.

Best Answer

I have an 19 year old who has her period but is not sexually active and the gyno told me... women do not need to see a gyno for a pap smear until they are 25 OR sexually active.<br />
so.. there ya have it!!<br />
but still, call and talk to your gyno

Best Answer

I think it depends on how far she has developed, like has she had her period yet?

Best Answer

A young girl does not need to see a gynecologist UNLESS she has problems with her reproductive organs or she is actively having sex, nor does she need an internal examination or PAP smear until either of those experiences - EVEN if she's prescribed the Pill. Most GPs are quite capable of treating female patients without the patient needing a specialist in this area.

Best Answer

ive never been and im 20 but maybe thats just because im from england

Best Answer

yes now a days girls are getting pregnet early er every year so early is beter then late.

Best Answer

Oh God Wait! She doesn't want to go through that now!

Best Answer

no she is not to young

Best Answer