Not wise now but once the 14 year old is 25 years old, then maybe it is worth considering.

Best Answer

My significant other is 18. I'm 14. I'm mature for my age, so I've been told. He's not sex obsessed. He doesn't do drugs. He's a high school dropout with tattoos and piercings. He's a hard worker. He wishes he'd done things differently but just keeps moving forward. My mother deals with him. We've been together to 8 months. And he wanted to meet my parents even before h asked me to be his girlfriend. He's a bit old fashioned but at the same time into all the things I am. Music, sports, and so on. It very much depends on the people.

Best Answer

Very wrong. A 14 year old is a hell of a lot more immature than an 18 year old, and 14 is inder tha age of consent but 18 is not.

Best Answer

it's not that much of a difference and it really depends on the two people, but yeah it's not a good idea.

Best Answer

Date maybe it really depends on the situation. Hang out, diinner or movies without kissing holding hands etc no issue.

Best Answer

When you are young an age difference of only four years makes a big difference, especially to the parents.

Best Answer

if my 14 yr old daughter brought an 18 yr old home. i'd kick both their a$$es.

Best Answer

Ayee imma be straight up I'm 14 but believe it or not I'm mature for my age I've been told by all adults and dating an 18 year to me ain't bad because i know some 18 year Olds who have a lot of respect so nahh it ain't bad but some 18 year olds just want sex but not all do for some of the people out there stfu please not all 18 year Olds like that pero if y'all are both smart and mature go for it (:

Best Answer

Ok So Im 14 And I Just Met This Person He Is 18 And I Think Im Startinq To Fall For Him He Is Super Nice Can You Please Tell Me What To Do

Best Answer

It's not bad it really depends on the two.

Best Answer

I am a dad. I am in the situation as mentioned in the post, and a few(sleepinginagony) of these replies. I have spoken with my daughter and her mother, only to be yelled at and told I need to open my mind! <br />
Open my mind? *scratches head...<br />
Can we convince the judicial system that the laws that we voted on, and passed thru congress that, "It's 2012, open your mind"? I really don't think they will... There is just reason for these laws. <br />
They are both the same mentality and maturity level? Hmmmm....14 girl, and 18 boy, if they are truly at the same level.....To even entertain this is, beyond logic? Sad thing is, that I have to deal with it now. I do hope it will go away. I will walk softly, and carry a big stick! <br />
@eastliteman, I hope you are registered with local law enforcement! The parents should be well aware there is an old man that will take your kids in the forest for sex...

Best Answer

no, but to say it will last just stupid. I think once some one reaches 21 and starts hangout in places minors aren't allowed and they see life other than what they thought they wanted. It is just not being realistic or fair for the younger of the couple.

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

it's not wrong at all. there are many people in this situation, including myself. if you truly love him, then don't worry about age. age is just a number.:)

Best Answer

I was sexually active and dating at 13

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

No this is not bad! Age is a number nothing else. I am a 17 year old boy and am seeing a 13 year old girl at the moment. People say its wrong but im not sex obsessed I wouldent have sex with an underage girl.so if you enjoy there company and get on well then there is nothing at all wrong with it.

Best Answer

I'm a 14 year old dating a 18 year old. my parents agree with it and we can be alone they just have to know what we are doing and where we are and his parent are ok with it. He doesnt just want sex from me and he even told me he wants to wait till i'm ready and i told him i will let him know when i am ready.

Best Answer