that depends on the victim

Best Answer

oil

Best Answer

Are you ******* kidding me?

Best Answer

Just put in Stephen Lawence on the top of this page

Best Answer

I think 15 years is enough time for a person to realize what they've done. Plus, that length of time has wrecked life for that person even though they were caught later on.<br />
If I'm wrong, I'm just very angry because of a drunk driving boy who hit a family of 7 which killed both of the parents. He was given 2 years less time already served. When someone wrote a very ignorant editorial letter to the judge, the boy was released to a half way house to serve the rest of his time. Now, that's not fair compared to 15 years.

Best Answer

well i do believe that if you did something wrong and you have a trial judged by your pears you have to pay for what you did wrong no matter what confess and accept you punishment for your wrong doings i mean doing somthing so bad as taking away a persons life that person does no longer excists so i think yes he gets what he deserves at least hes still alive right no use crying about it you did it , you did it so take it like a man or woman and stop thinking poor me when it still should be on you mind poor person i killed and took you away from all that loved and needed you

Best Answer

Just tap in Stephen Lawrence murder at the top of this page for more details...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer