just wondering if that's allot of miles and how many years it still has
ThePACE ThePACE 26-30, M 7 Answers Feb 9 in Community

For a Honda Accord, the car should last a long time if it has been maintained and taken care of. You may get anywhere from 25-50K more miles on it, depending..

Best Answer

a man has been driving his rolls royce for 82 years it has 1,070,000 miles on it... <br />
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=43d_1367042916&comments=1

Best Answer

They are expensive for a reason.

Best Answer

just saying miles dont mean a thing!!!! its all about the love that went into the car :)))

Best Answer

yea I agree.the key is to mantain it and it will outlast you

Best Answer

what cars?

Best Answer

true i have a 97 Lincoln with 120,000 milies its always serviced on time and she runs like the big betty she is :)))

Best Answer

Nope, as long as you take care of it, it could last a lot longer. I have a 1996 Suburban with 330,000 miles on it and drive it everyday to work, a 50 mile round trip.

Best Answer

yea I maintain it and make sure I change oil.I have only had for a less than a year and it hasn't given me major problems.I also took in shop for them to check everything from top to bottom and they said the engine is good and runs strong.they were few things that needed to fixed which was minor

Best Answer

the main thing is to keep an eye on things, if you check it out regularly, you can catch things before they get too bad. I have been in automotive parts for over 30 years, and you would be surprised at how many people just drive their car til it quits. If you maintain it, there is no reason that it won't last you a lot longer. Of course there is still the possibility that something will happen, but by maintaining it, you will more likely catch it before it becomes a major problem.

Best Answer

I totally agree.thanks:)

Best Answer

I know a few taxi drivers with diesel Mercedes 190D's with over a million km and no engine repairs.

Best Answer

considering it's a 99 I guess not, but save yourself the headache and skip it.

Best Answer

It's a lot of miles, you must have maintained it. Run it into the ground, maybe it has a few years left.

Best Answer

yea the engine is still good and I maintain it.I have only had for a less than a year and it has been reliable and haven't had major problems with it

Best Answer

Keep it, those cars are known to be bullet proof. Especially the engine.

Best Answer