my sister and her baby daddy (total loser) are leaving there kid with my mom so they can drink to night and i think that a child shouldn't be left with anyone but there parents for a long period of time. maybe its just because i am overly protective , but i also did research on that for the first 2-3 years of a kids life they need to spend bonding with there mom and dad, not at someone else's house that they only see a couple hours every other day or so. it makes me mad that drinking is more important to them then bonding with there daughter while she is young. :/ this time of here life is really important for her to learn to trust her parents.
stray4life stray4life 18-21, F 4 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Community

Speaking as a parent of an emotionally healthy, well adjusted loving 25 year old son, I firmly believe that as long as the baby is left with someone who will care for the baby with love, and that would usually include the child's grandmother, a night on the town may be exactly what the parents need to be able to deal better with the stress of parenting a newborn. Babies are difficult to care for. Parents NEED a break to be the best they can be for thier babies!

Best Answer

yeah maybe your right, the poor little girl was just screaming and crying it was like she felt abandons or something. :/ then right when we tuck her back to her mommy she stopped after a min. idk i don't have kids but it was to hard to watch her scream like that for two hours.

Best Answer

do you have any kids?

Best Answer

I think it's alright, as long as they don't do it too often.

Best Answer