Any thing in excess is bad.<br />
Excessive running injures your knee joints and ankles. Not today , but when you are 50 , these wear and tear due to excessive running show up.

Best Answer

Not if your body has gradually gotten used to it, I am a marathoner, I've done more than that during pre race training, as a result my joints and bones are much stronger, I am 58, had my supposed to have in your 50's bone scan last year, that's how I found out.<br />
Though most non runners or wannabe runners who over due to much to fast can and do end up with damaged bones and joints, out of carelessness, but they don't know that.

Best Answer

How about running one day and walking the next. Still great exercise, and you can feel good about it, but not causing the damage that running everyday would be causing.

Best Answer

It can be a lot of stress on your heart and lungs when you exercise too much in one day. When you run yourself that ragged, your body can start to eat at Muscle, and you don't want that. You want to burn fat, but stop there and leave your poor muscle mass alone.

Best Answer

it depends on your age and balanced diet

Best Answer

depends on who healthy you are and on your general condition... soo you can't just start with it but if you're good... my doctors tell me that you're body tells you when it is too much and as long as you're listening to it there's no problem

Best Answer