Been doing it all week moving on to my 2nd week now. 1st day I did 30 in sets of 10. 2nd day I did 50 in sets of 10. the next day I've been doing 100 in sets of 10-20 and the same number of situps. I'm now wondering if I should start doing 200, then 300 a day, for every 2 hours of the day. i Drink whey protein. 19 yrs old
notDoppler notDoppler 18-21, M 14 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Health

Yes ya lazy git do at least 500

Best Answer

Challenge accepted.

Best Answer

Sounds like you need some protein man. I was doing 200 a day locked up at 140 lbs

Best Answer

You don't have a lot to push up. :P Bulk up, train down, Bulk up, train down.

Best Answer

Learn Krav Maga. Need to learn to defend yourself at that height and weight. And for your confidence. Push-ups are nice but like a band aid on a cancerous tumor.

Best Answer

Your body will answer that question for you. You should give your body rest though. Do you feel sore? Those are micro-fissures in the muscle. Tiny tears/cuts. You need to let those heal, or you'll just have muscles full of scar tissue. Also, with back issues, sit-ups aren't the best idea. Core exercises will give you greater benefit with less stress on your back.

Best Answer

Idk I like army guys way:D

Best Answer

pressups are easy, you don't really need strength to do them, try pullups you weakling.

Best Answer

That's what I do, pull ups, not press ups..

Best Answer

pressups are pushups lol. I was joking anyway. You do plenty

Best Answer

Bro... Do you even lift?

Best Answer

No
My doctor says I shouldn't do lifts because of my structural back problem.

Best Answer