Been doing it all week moving on to my 2nd week now. 1st day I did 30 in sets of 10. 2nd day I did 50 in sets of 10. the next day I've been doing 100 in sets of 10-20 and the same number of situps. I'm now wondering if I should start doing 200, then 300 a day, for every 2 hours of the day. i Drink whey protein. 19 yrs old
notDoppler notDoppler 18-21, M 14 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Health

Yes ya lazy git do at least 500

Best Answer

Challenge accepted.

Best Answer

Sounds like you need some protein man. I was doing 200 a day locked up at 140 lbs

Best Answer

You don't have a lot to push up. :P Bulk up, train down, Bulk up, train down.

Best Answer

Learn Krav Maga. Need to learn to defend yourself at that height and weight. And for your confidence. Push-ups are nice but like a band aid on a cancerous tumor.

Best Answer

Your body will answer that question for you. You should give your body rest though. Do you feel sore? Those are micro-fissures in the muscle. Tiny tears/cuts. You need to let those heal, or you'll just have muscles full of scar tissue. Also, with back issues, sit-ups aren't the best idea. Core exercises will give you greater benefit with less stress on your back.

Best Answer

Idk I like army guys way:D

Best Answer

Do as many as you feel comfortable with honey. Seek medical advice for the whey protein supplements though as there has been research out recently that doesn't recommend this as it can do damage to the internal organs and it can lead to mass production of fat cells that are hard to shift :/ please seek medical advice in regards to the whey protein supplements that is all I'm going to say xoxo all the best

Best Answer

Been drinking whey for a year 1/2 now and it has done nothing to my fat percentage (which is 5-10 % by default, I burn fat easily)

Best Answer

Be that as it may honey, I'd still seek medical advice, as it could be damaging your insides that's all xoxo all the best though and good luck ;9

Best Answer

pressups are easy, you don't really need strength to do them, try pullups you weakling.

Best Answer

That's what I do, pull ups, not press ups..

Best Answer

pressups are pushups lol. I was joking anyway. You do plenty

Best Answer

Bro... Do you even lift?

Best Answer

No
My doctor says I shouldn't do lifts because of my structural back problem.

Best Answer