Because 12 is the new 22

Best Answer

your still a baby,ou are not old, don't worry about stuff like age at your age, have fun..

Best Answer

Try to get rid of some of your stress and do fun things for yourself. The stress is usually what makes me feel that way.

Best Answer

true :)

Best Answer

I have the anxiety issue as well. Try doing something you would never normally do...like get a friend or 2 and do karaoke or something public like that. It hasn't cured me of my issues but after you get up in front of people like that it makes it a little easer doing something not so crazy. You could also have a girls night at your house and just invite people. My wife does that, they usually just play board games and stuff but she has fun.

Best Answer

i'm 54. if 22 is old, then i'm......<br />
u may feel old if ur stuck in a rut. maybe u need to try new things. challenge urself.

Best Answer

when I hear other people's ages I'm always like "that's not old" even if they are older than me. haha.

Best Answer

bless u.

Best Answer

no 22 is not old. everyone goes through different things in life to make them feel their age. laughter is a great medicine to make one feel young

Best Answer

Twenty two is NOT old. When you say you feel old, do you mean that you hurt physically like an old person might? If so, you ought to be checked out by a doctor.

Best Answer

Wow you need to look around your life and figure out what is making you feel old....I am in my 40's and I am NOT old! I don't feel old, I don't act old and I don't look old!

Best Answer

Only if you waste it. On the other hand if you dont waste time and use all your skills to get the most out of your life 45 is young. Its up to you. But 22 is a wonderful age to be if you use the time to work out where you want to be and take that next step.

Best Answer

You need changes

Best Answer

I'm 23 and i feel the same way sometimes. It's not that I'm getting old. But older, as life passes me by. Maybe you feel you're wasting time.

Best Answer

Cause you don't know what 55 feels like

Best Answer

You don't have anything to look forward to in the future. Or you're not staying optimistic.

Best Answer

An Ancient huh

Best Answer