Not at all! You can do whatever you want, whenever you want with a little effort and persistence :) good luck!

Best Answer

It's not!!!

Best Answer

I gave a 70 year old money to start a business. There's an old old proverb and it goes like this... When is the best time to plant a tree?... 10 years ago... When is the second best time to plant a tree?... Right now!!!

Best Answer

If you dont get your a$$ back in school you might know real fear.and it wont be the future.

Best Answer

I started college at 26. I'm 31 now and I still hope to go to university someday.

Best Answer

What are u majoring

Best Answer

I took a diploma Electromechanical tech. When I go to university I would like to study in psychology.

Best Answer

Not at all. Your future is everything you've got in front of you and you can choose to influence that future at absolutely any point.

Best Answer

never too late, especially not just 22. My husband started college at 24. some people change careers in their 40's or even 60's.

Best Answer