Marriage is a worthless, meaningless contract. People might as well get married at 12, the average divorce rate is creeping on 56 percent, it doesn't get much worse than that anyway.

Best Answer

Depends when you find The One, and views on marriage. Possibly a bit young.

Best Answer

To me every age is too young for that.<br />
Marriage comes from a time when women didn't work... to assure their financial security and to make sure, that the father of their children doesn't creep out of his responsibilities. <br />
Times changed since then. Women work. Both partners work. Single moms get along and find new partners. Women became independent and don't need to rely on marriage anymore. Getting a divorce became socially acceptable. Everybody thinks it's going to last forever, but not nearly half of them is right.<br />
I think two people can love each other without a contract, and can stay and live together freely. And once they can't do that anymore, it's easier to move on without a marriage to dissolve.

Best Answer

no, for women 18 is when you are in your heated prime

Best Answer

Not at all. If the two people love each other enough it doesn't matter what age you marry. My parents were only 19 when they got married.

Best Answer

My greatgrand mother was married at age 14.

Best Answer

No I was married at 18

Best Answer