xyourxonlyxstarx xyourxonlyxstarx 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 21, 2011

Honestly, smile lines are sexy. What guy worth having wouldn't want a female that has physical evidence of being happy? Spend the money on something that builds your self esteem naturally and keep smiling!

Best Answer

That is very sad. You find smile lines bothersome? So, after you hide them, will you never smile again? Because they will come back unless you stop smiling. And,then, when you see how bothersome the deep deep crevices of misery and not smiling are, and they WILL appear on your face, you will miss those wonderful smile lines. 'Ahhh " you'll say asyou look in your mirror ,"I remember when I only had happy lines on my face. But it's too late now. Could you hand me that bucket of spackle ?."

Best Answer

Obviously if I did start something at this age, it would have to be kept up. This I already know. I would never stop smiling! Lol..It doesn't bother me that much, but it is something I've noticed since I lost weight. Hoping gaining some back will reverse it.

Best Answer

I hope it does because too or you accept your natural beauty, which would be better :>

Best Answer

They give you character. If they're that bad, keep smiling.

Best Answer

Botox isn't going to fix smile lines. Fillers are used for smile line around the mouth. Botox is used for dynamic wrinkles like those between the eyes, the forehead and crow's feet around the eyes. Don't start with all that at this age, wait 10 years. If you get a filler, only do hyaluronic acid.

Best Answer

Yes. You just have to accept it. Maybe in you 40s it would be fine

Best Answer

Any age is bad for this. DON'T. Look at Steven Tyler. Do you want to look like him?

Best Answer

NO lol.

Best Answer