I am going to be 26 and he is 28. He says that I am not so young. He says that jokingly because many marriages around us have a gap like 5 to 6 years. I know he loves me but i doubt that after getting married he may think that I am too old.
FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay 22-25 7 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Marriage

Im 21 getting married to a 30 year old. I lovingly joke about his age. But truthfully, his age does not bother me nor does mine to him. We have been in love for the best of almost 3years now.

Best Answer

You two sound to be around the right age to be considering marriage...... let him place the ring on your finger, then you can get busy planning the wedding and sending out the invitation and in no time another year will have gone by and you will be 27 and he will be 29....... perfect age for settling down and having a family.

Best Answer

It will take about two years for us to be together. Work problems :/ So, when I will be 28, it will be fine? 28 & 30, is it perfect?

Best Answer

Thats even better...... I always tell my nieces to never marry a guy until he is 30 --that way he has lived his life and will be ready to settle down.

Best Answer

thanks for replying :)

Best Answer

why get married its only a piece of paper these days

Best Answer

one still needs the marriage papers to share in the medical insurance in a lot of working companies...... that for me is well worth that single piece of paper so many are against.

Best Answer

No issue at all

Best Answer