I don't think so. I do an hour each way.

Best Answer

Sounds like you need to either change jobs in a hurry or change your attitude. Remember who writes the checks!<br />
As far as the commute goes, how far too far is, is entirely subjective. My daily commute is 30 miles each way. Since I live in Los Angeles my commute can be quite long at times. I just make that my "me time". I listen to books, talk on the phone, sometimes turn off everything and just think.

Best Answer

I don't disrespect, but I don't suck up to him either. He requires no outside help in making a fool of himself. He is the sort who wishes to be an alpha male, but he just isn't. The future of the company, however, is another story. He's losing salesmen and clients left and right.

Best Answer

I've driven 50 miles each way for work for 8 years. It nice when you can live so close to work. Some people can not.

Best Answer

Ouch. How are you handling the gasoline prices?

Best Answer

Almost killed me at the time. I've since moved and now its only 12 miles each way. Getting closer.

Best Answer