SexyArabiangirl SexyArabiangirl 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 16, 2013 in Women's Health

Why would you be concerned? I'm 45DD And 20 And I'm not concerned at all. Hahaha I love to show my cleavage on night outs with my girl friends. Guys always love that so much I love playing hard to get mostly because half the guys that do hit on me just for my boobs aren't even my types. The day a cute blondie hits on me will be the day I claim his **** MINE ALL MINE DAMNIT. -Huffs like a physco *****- LOL.

Best Answer

Thats what I dont like about it

Best Answer

Well the guys that do that are obviously not ones you want. Talk to the ones that can make eye contact and keep it. Given your age though many guys will behave like that.

Best Answer

It is big when comparing to the worldwide average but not by much. You simply have a little bit more than some others.

Best Answer

Not really, i know a ton of women with that size.

Best Answer

Only if they give you back problems.

Best Answer

Depends on your b00b size lol

Best Answer

That is my size

Best Answer

no i know 13 year old with bigger boobs. a 18 year old's breast should be fully developed.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

yeah quite normal actually your fine.

Best Answer

no and no. there is nothing much to do about it. you get what you get. my sister was petite and developed at 11 by the time she was 18 she too was a D cup. I wish I have big boobies. there is nothing wrong with having big boobies so there is no need for concern.

Best Answer

Not as long as it fits comfortably

Best Answer

It does:D

Best Answer

Assuming you have the stuff to put in them then no.. if your boobs are smaller then yes, it is too big.

Best Answer

No, sounds good to me.

Best Answer

no i dont think so where i live the boobies are huge :P

Best Answer

Where do you live?

Best Answer

umm where do you live?? jk jk i live by the gulf of mexico which is in the united states in texas:)

Best Answer

Oh I live in saudi arabia.

Best Answer

oh so is it not that normal over their

Best Answer

I don't think so. Is it normal in the us I take it

Best Answer

well i am mexican american its normal as a mexican :)

Best Answer