ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 22 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Health

it depends on how much of that is muscle. i think it's a lovely size for a man, personally. but how does he carry it? if it is mostly fat, i would say he is pleasantly plump but not even fully plump:)

Best Answer

Noooo wayyyy!!!!! Not at all.

Best Answer

It would probably depend on the lifestyle and if it's healthy or not.

Best Answer

PFFFT. Unless there is no muscle at all and it's pure lard, then hell no.

Best Answer

Just my personal view:: I am 5'11" and was 210lbs. I felt fat and sluggish. Over the past year, I've lost 30lbs and I feel better and have more energy. So, for me, it was too heavy.

Best Answer

Look at your bmi

Best Answer

Generally speaking, no. <br />
Others have covered this already but it makes a difference if you're healthy and active, and where/how you carry the weight. I guarantee you could show me two guys both 5'10 and 205, one who looked pretty fat and one who looked great or even on the thinner side!<br />
My bf is 6'3 around 235 lb, super active vegetarian and looks completely fit, does not even have a belly at all. <br />
My ex husband was 5'11 240 at one point and looked very fat and it was all belly, no muscle, he smoked and ate junk 24/7. His normal weight was around 300 but 240 was because he had a thyroid problem that caused him to quickly lose 60 lb unhealthily.

Best Answer

unless u are a professional athlete or bodybuilder thats a bit much but good news is u can lose 20 pounds easily

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Well I'm 6' 1 " and 190 and if I didn't exercise I think I would look fat....

Best Answer

No way

Best Answer

Even if it is mostly muscle you have to much body fat. The best way to determine that is by doing a BMI calculation. You can find many online and it is what the military uses to define people who are under and over weight.<br />
Your BMI from your height/weight would make you borderline obese which is a very serious health issue.<br />
29.4 is overweight while 30.0 is obese.

Best Answer

no that's about normal! I'm 5' 7& 3/4" 286 lbs. I'm fat!

Best Answer

Yeah, but it isn't really about weight, it is about how much of that weight is actually fat. You need to think about your health, not whether you fit some label as fat or not.

Best Answer

yea unless its muscle

Best Answer

If it's on your belly. I'm 6'2 and 230 and it's all in my belly.

Best Answer

are you heathy

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

if it's all fat

Best Answer