lifetriangle lifetriangle 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 17, 2012

The only person that penis size is important is to some who prefers a certain size penis. The length doesn't matter and it truly is in how it's used. A small penis can do a wonderful job and reaches all the perfect spots with very little effort.....a large penis can accomplish the same things with a little more time and wanting to. I think 5.5 inches is probably considered about average size.

Best Answer

Very well said. Until I read your answer, that was exactly the reply I was going to give.

Best Answer

My best lover is my current bf...he's about 5". I've had sex with a lot of different men, size does NOT matter.

Best Answer

It's all in how you use it, brother.

Best Answer

Size does matter. The larger a man is, the better he has to be to avoid hurting his partner. Unfortunately, most big guys don't know this and think that just being big is good enough. <br />
Big ***** are nice eye candy and fun to fool around with, but for serious pleasure us medium sized guys are the best. Mine's almost seven, and many of my lovers have said it is a very comfortable size. They know it's there, it hits all the right spots, but it doesn't hurt in a bad way.

Best Answer

thats a good size flacid......

Best Answer

It matters

Best Answer