Toobi Toobi 16-17, F 11 Answers May 30, 2012

No that is on the healthy weight range for your height, age and sex.

Best Answer

it is not fat. you are medium not fat not thin

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

I'm 5'7'' tall and i weight around 63kgs.22 yrs of age. My ideal weight should be in the 50's and that is a generalised notion. Alot of things contibute to your weight. HOW much muscle you have in your body, do you have heavier bones, etc. You should concentrate on being healthy than being thin. Dont care about how much you weigh till the time you dont start feeling tired after walking up a flight of stairs. <br />
A little bit of fat here and there doesnt matter. Your body will melt all that in the summer.

Best Answer

Oh in summer I always gain weight...

Best Answer

try eating lots of fruits...and try deliberately sweat alot. have carbs only in the morning...and have light dinners.

Best Answer

Not necessarily.. everybody carries their weight differently. But it doesn't sound really excessive.

Best Answer

You're only fat if you believe you are.<br />
Your weight does not matter as long as your health is good. Weight is just a number, where as how healthy you are increases your life span. There's a difference

Best Answer

i hope it's not

Best Answer