Jaysw0nderland Jaysw0nderland 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Image & Weight

Not really, not these days. 5'4" used to be the average for a female, but I think that's gone up to 5'6". A female of 5'6" should weigh between 120-140 pounds.

Best Answer

No not all to tall..I'm 5'9 and for your weight..that depends on a few things =)

Best Answer

People come in all sizes and shapes. It is what's inside the package that counts...

Best Answer

is bout normal and for weight about 115-155 is average

Best Answer

5'6" is not at all too tall. Bone structure and how much fat versus muscle has a lot to do with acceptable weight for any individual, but generally I think about 130 lbs. would be right.

Best Answer

Anything below 5'10" is good...other than that, weight isn't an issue unless you're the same width as you are tall...now that's a problem...teehee

Best Answer

Too tall at 5'6" as a girl ? Oh God No ! Do you stand tall ?- if you don't round shoulders will develope- So stand tall, push your chest out and be proud of yourself !<br />
Ideal weight ? Maybe 120/125 ilbs - but hey... how many of us are perfect - one out of ten ??<br />
Humperdinck

Best Answer

I am not sure why people are still thinking that there is some ideal weight. If you were made 5ft 6 then that's YOUR ideal height, as for weight you should choose your own ideal, whatever makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. Don't worry about what men say because some men are morons. The Hollywood ideal is touch ups and photo shopping and people buy into it like its the reality. Women are not made to be lumped into an ideal. Yes people should be healthy as a benefit for them selves and that's the most important thing over anything else. <br />
as for mens general attractions to women, some of them, mainly the stupid ones will try to go for the women with the Hollywood ba<x>sed ideal body types, its called AN EGO ATTRACTION, they like them because they look good with them. Enjoying a thin women or fat woman or tall woman or short woman is simply a matter of individual preference and is ok and good but the truth is that when someone cares about you for who you are they wont see what you look like and they will consider you beautiful for the long legged, whatever body type that you are and trust me there is dudes who friggin love those long legs or Julia Roberts wouldn't be IN "Pretty woman" the movie would instead be called "ugly *****" or "to tall hooker". <br />
Just be healthy and try to be comfortable with the body you were given because I guarantee there is a lot of men who are hand jobbing it to women who have your exact body type. <br />
(for the men who dislike that I called men morons, you just proved your one of the morons because you didn't real that I did NOT say ALL men, I said SOME MEN)

Best Answer

nope im 5'12 lolo ohh i dont know what a good weight would be around 120 to 130 i suppose but why worry about it

Best Answer