ZZ00ZZ ZZ00ZZ 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

Not as long as you are both happy. However, I would advise you to talk through the possible future ramifications - when you're 49, your partner will be 70. Have fun and enjoy being together!

Best Answer

Nopeee(:

Best Answer

love is all that matters :)

Best Answer

I fell that letting others define your relationship parameters is a bigger deal.

Best Answer

kind of... it will hurt the younger one in the end.

Best Answer

Yeah, the older the couple is though, the more ok it can be. Honestly, that person was able to legally drink when you where born. He's probably around the age of your parents. That's just a little weird to me.

Best Answer

Yes, huge.<br />
Unless of course you like to cut other people´s toenails, and spoon feed them.

Best Answer

YES!!! You cant share many of the same interested and likes and understandings. Whiel the older person my know the styles of today and yesterday. The younger one does not. Sure the younger one can learn things but to be honest it becomes a parent to kid thing. Just look at Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison .. I believe he is a child molester and she is a wild train wreck (as is her mom). That right there is a great example another one Bill Wyman (Off rolling stones) and Mandy Smith. Even if the people are 35 and 60 it still wrong. I know you cant help who you love but still .. look at Anna Nicole Smtih and J. Howard Marshall. Sometimes things are just wrong.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Doesn't have to be, but most likely, it'll be a big deal in one way or another eventually.

Best Answer