Is a 51 year old man and a 19 year old girl wrong? Is the opposite worse? How much worse is it if the man is married?
whitea5 whitea5 18-21 34 Answers Jul 27, 2011

Best Answer

thats just not my thing... i rather be a cougar. I dont want no old man

Best Answer

If he is married then it is really bad but if he is single it would seem odd but to each their own.

Best Answer

As long as his spouse allow him to and happy with that situation of sharing partnership. And he be able to takes very good care for both of them. And all of them must be in love deeply. You have to be absolute honest to all of them about ịt

Best Answer

you being serious? are you really that disgusting like wow man thats what a 32 year difference go see a psychologist....

Best Answer

I 50 my girlfriend 18 so we very happy , we don't care about age is just about respect love and good life

Best Answer

Most definately !!!!!

this man was 31 before this child was even born . Its totally disgusting that a man would have sexual feeling for a girl who could be his daughter ...or granddaughter even .....sick and perverted .

Would you allow such a man to touch your own daughter ?????

Best Answer

I have to be honest. I'm as shocked as anybody that I'm 49 and my girlfriend is 18. Started online obviously and we've been 'together' for eight months. We've met in person so no 'Catfish' syndrome here.

We're planning on a wedding and etc in the nearest possible future.

Now, my opinion only, if the man or the woman is married in this situation it's wrong wrong WRONG. Either get out of your current relationship or be truly single before you start another.

For my SO and I it's been an amazing journey and I've pointed out a lot of the potential land mines to her and always given her a way to walk out with dignity and in a way where we could always be okay with each other.

She's hanging in there much to my surprise but I'm happy to have her in my life.

So, to me, age is just a number. But you have to be realistic about what to expect and be able to discuss it rationally and dispassionately in order to make it last.

Best Answer

I don't really care how old he is, but if he's married, that's a big NO NO. Don't be a homewrecker.

Best Answer

No it is not wrong as if there is desire to do some thing like love so it is allowed in Islam. A man in Europ, America and other west countries a man of any age can have love without marriage but if some one make a marriage and gave her a shelter, you think it is wrong.

Even In Weatern countries make a illegal love with dozens of females (married or unmarried) but in Islam A man can marry 4 ladies at the same time. You say it is wrong.

Best Answer

its actually great to have some one who understands and respects you, some one who has been there and one you can learn alot about, but most of all if you love each other then that is the best part, for me i have no problem with a married man because I am a muslim and the man is allowed to marry more than one wife, and besides you only get to live once, whats wrong with enjoying life with the one you love.

Best Answer

No, Im 49 and married my 22yo wife we fully love each other. She wanted to settle down work hard enjoy life with some one with a brain. She said young guys just want woman, weed and alcohol. Its a bit strange its ok for rich movie start to marry much younger or old me 65 visit a 19yo hooker ! But coz we love and respect each other , care and work hard you going to bag us out ! Some people should grow up or get over being gelouse.

Best Answer

No it's not wrong if he is not married its goes the other way to. As long as they are single it great. In today's world age means nothing. As long as they love each other go for it. I am 56 and my girl friend, lover is 21. We have been together for 2 years. We have the best of both age groups. She keeps me up with today's young world and everything that's goes with it. She has me for the older world and the same. We enjoy each others friends and activity. You must respect each other and be there for each other. We love watching movies in bed, but a 2 hours movie turn into a 4 or 5 hour movie, sometimes we don't get to the end of the movie. She hates the way younger guys treat women. We go to her folks house for dinner and I am treated with such love and respect. When we are together age has never been am issue and its like we are the same age. It's hard to explain but it works. Even her friends want to find someone older. We have our fights just like couples of the same age, same problems same issues. Like I said if you have love and respect for each other it will work. My kids love her and have always said as long as we are happy, in love who has the right to judge us. I love her and we are planning to get married and she wants to have my baby. It's great and maybe if everyone would not judge another but judge them selfs first and worry about Their own life and show your fellow man or woman the respect the world would be a better place. God brought us together and no person has the right to judge us. Love and respect each other everything else will follow.

Best Answer

Im 20. My boyfriend is 59. I don't want his money only him. People my age are sooooooo boring. Besides, I simply love him.go for it if you want it. People judge but honestly I can't give a ****, cool worthwhile people don't mind

Best Answer

It's about money, look 51 male 19 female fair exchange has never been a robbery...

Best Answer

michael douglas does not have a problem with it

Best Answer

run and find friends your own age,you will be a bit on the side,you will be used by this man.

Best Answer

You can't be serious!!!

Best Answer

According to "conventional standards".

Best Answer

I don't think a 51 year old man and a 19 year old girl are wrong. If he is married it is bad though.

Best Answer