elizanavarro14loves13 elizanavarro14loves13 16-17, F 9 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

My man is a bit shorter than me. He is still masculine. He is incredibly strong. Incredibly attractive. I dunno what to tell you. Give it a chance.

Best Answer

Hahaha it's desame as mine he's smaller than me but really strong maybe i really should give this one a chance :D thank you maam :D

Best Answer

"Deserving" him? <br />
If you really like him for HIM, his height shouldn't matter to you.

Best Answer

I do i really do.

Best Answer

Hes not done growing.

Best Answer

Hmm more like a late bloomer? or something ? :D

Best Answer

you arnt done growing either

Best Answer

Yeah you're right after all i'm still very young :)

Best Answer

There are worse thing then short

Best Answer

hahaha you are right :D

Best Answer

in this case...if you love him.. why worry about what other people think??<br />
some says that "age doesn't matter"... <br />
hmm... let's re-phrase... <br />
can it be "height doesn't matter?"...

Best Answer

Hahahaha wow this really cheers me up :D thank you so much :D

Best Answer

:) good to know .. :) hat it cheers you up.. :) you are very much welcome :)

Best Answer

I'm 5' 6" too

Best Answer

Really actually it's really hard to find a guy for me here cause there aren't really a lot of tall guys here .

Best Answer

I'm a girl!

Best Answer

Yeah I know

Best Answer

in the last 3 years I've been to two weddings where the bride was taller, it's as big a deal as you make it to be

Best Answer

My problem is every time were together a lot of people think he's my younger brother. :((

Best Answer

But do you still enjoy his company? That other bit will work in his favor when he gets older ;)

Best Answer

Yes I really do in spite of his shortness he still manages to give the comfort of a bigman

Best Answer

My man isnt as tall as id like. But he makes up for it in so many other ways. Also its never really bothered me. I don't see why you care about what other people think, as long as you are both happy together.

Best Answer

:D your right i shouldn't care what they think

Best Answer