Depends what a "betrayal" is. If they cheated on you once, you shouldn't have gone back to them. Unless one is married, you never give that heavy of a second chance to someone you're dating. One makes the extra effort in marriage because marriage is more complicated, and much more binding (which is why I always hope people will wait a long time before getting married to someone). <br />
It's not repairable: she/he isn't ready to commit to you, so it's time you both went your separate ways.

Best Answer

We were married and have 2 kids. I think him back the 1st time coz i thought he was gonna change. After being back he realized he was not over her and the hardest part is the OW was my cousin. Now they realized after 2 years they cant be together and eaten by their guilt he said they are now over and he wants to come back again...

Best Answer

Tell you what- you're committed to him, and he seems to realize there is something wrong with the way he acted. I would find a very good couple's/family counselor. They're sit you down and work through your problems with you, try and find ways that you both can reestablish lover and commitment.

Best Answer

But i never heard him say he realized that i am the one he truly loves. He blames the fact we got married early and he has so many hang ups in life. And how will i have a peace of mind knowing he loves her more and that OW is my first cousin

Best Answer

That's what the counseling is for. It helps you both come to the conclusions that you need to come to.
Otherwise, you tell HIM what you're thinking about this, because he can't read your mind. If you can even consider taking him back, you need to have respectful and open communication. But if you can't have that, you need someone to intervene, to help you get to that.

Best Answer

The first time he came back we went to counselling together to repair the marriage. After 4 months he realizes he still not over her and moved out again of the house...

Best Answer

Hm. Perhaps you should just leave it where it lies then. :/. I'm sorry it's not working out for the two of you. That's a very painful thing, and I can not imagine how frustrating that must be.

Best Answer

I'd have been gone after the first time

Best Answer

Damn... I have never been acquainted with someone who will endure being cheated on not once, but willing to subject themselves for a third round. Get out and move on. No one deserves that...even if you think you do.

Best Answer

Run - as fast as your little legs will carry uou....

Best Answer

No. The person is obviously cheating and with the same girl means they want it to work BETWEEN themselves. Not with you or anyone else.

Best Answer

Wouldnt be worth it for me

Best Answer

She may be a good date, a fun friend, even an intimate friend, but not an exclusive.

Best Answer

Not no, but HELL NO!!! get out and run away as fast as you can

Best Answer