loveangelsong loveangelsong 31-35, F 12 Answers Jun 30, 2011

Every male pig,except me.

Best Answer

Is a frog's arse watertight?

Best Answer

In my case no I learned my lesson . My mama said a bought lesson is better than one given to you

Best Answer

no<br />
maybe htey were a victim once.

Best Answer

not rly. not to be the odd guy out but... some people deserve to be cheated on. sorry but there are some abusive ****** out there men AND women

Best Answer

"you complete me." This quote may help you undersdtand that the right match/soulmate may make the differance between cheating or not. The right match may help the cheater realiz rethat everything they could want and bneed for in a partner is in you. They may hae been wating all there life to meet the right partner that would put an end to there search for bigger, better an dmore... The perfect partne ris all one needs. If one finds the urge or need to cheat, obviously they are with the wrong person.

Best Answer

No ...sometimes they get confused with leopards<br />
(Spelling was never my strong point at school)<br />
Keep smiling.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I depends on the person they have cheated on. Coming from experience, the women in my life that have cheated on me, I made an example of myself everytime. Make them learn from it and let them realise what they have lost. It makes them better people. You play with fire, you get burned!

Best Answer

by 'example' do you mean you left them, never to go back?

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Always, as a Dog always a Dog

Best Answer

Disagree, people can and do change

Best Answer