16yroldvirgin 16yroldvirgin 16-17, F 25 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Intimacy

You don't want to lose your virginity at your age, save it for someone you know loves you.

Best Answer

She's very right. Go Silence!

Best Answer

agree with her..

Best Answer

Wow... how sad. You have no idea of what you are asking. You are on a collision course with "Heartache and Failure in Life".<br />
Wanting to lose your virginity is such a sad mental state of deception. You will lose the most precious qualities about being an exceptional and desired woman ...Honor, Integrity, Beauty, Wisdom, Grace not to mention knowing what True Love is all about. I hope that someone in your life will come alongside you with truth and guidance to help you decide against such a foolish idea of grave consequences.

Best Answer

If youve gotta ask Q's like that your not ready to start having sex!!!

Best Answer

Contraception is never 100%. If you're that worried, I'd say wait. If whoever you plan on losing it to can't wait either, you shouldn't be losing it to him at all. Most people who are too hasty aren't very good in bed, and it will be painful and messy the first time. The hymen over time will slowly widen so that it hurts/bleeds less. I'd wait so your first time is enjoyable and not a potential jail sentence.

Best Answer

Keep your virginity.

Best Answer

A condom is the best protection I can think of. <br />
Also dont let anyone tell you to save your virginity, it's not their choice, dont let them make you feel like scum just because you want to have sex (but at the same time dont let anyone pressure you to lose it).

Best Answer

please think hard if this is what you really want to do..... if it is please talk to your mother or a family memver that can get you on birth control. you need to be sure this is what you want. sex is no longer a big deal in america. people dont take pride in being a virgin or faithful. it is sad but if you want to be like everyone else and jump this banwangon..... remember you cannot change it once it happens..... you cannot change the fact if you catch any stds..... you cannot change the fact if you get pregnant..... you can get on meds to kill std and an abortion but you will always live with the guilt. please just think long and hard if you are ready for this time in your life.

Best Answer

You are 16. <br />
I can't stand people who chose to have sex so young. It seems like an insult to people who are raped at that age. It's your choice, but you'll have to decide whether one night of fun is worth regretting it for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

You're really going to lose your viginity to a guy who you probably don't love and who you will probably not even stay in contact with when your older. Well have fun with that!

Best Answer

Are you dumb!

Best Answer

What's your point?

Best Answer

I don't want you to lose your virginity. You are a precious girl. I want to talk to you, Listen to you. I'm Don. WRITE me

Best Answer

you don't want to chance anything that you could/will regret someday.

Best Answer

No, nowhere near enough. The best protection is to wait until your 20+++.guys at this age dont care about you only the sex. And trust me it will be far more enjoyable and meaningful for you when you find love. Dont rush it make it special

Best Answer

If I were you I would save your virginitiy until you are older and wiser. That is just my opinion. I lost my virginity when I was 16 to this guy Jon and I was in love with him. Seriously in love. I still think about him every single day and it has been 4 years! It is something where if you are not 'ready' to understand that it is highly unlikely that at the age 16 you will be with that person for the rest of your life...you need to understand they will take a part of you with them and you will never be able to get it back. Jon and I never formally broke up we both just decided that we are young and need to move on and we still respect each other for that. Now I am engaged and have a child. If I could do it all over again I would have waited! Not until marriage but I would have waited until I was at least in my early 20's and not so vulnerable. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Geez alot of these answers r rude and judgmental. Yes ur young and u cld def wait, but if ur choosing to have sex then just make sure u know ur facts. Do some reading and ask questions. Make sure u really understand how std's are spread because u can still get stds even with a condom and as far as pregnancy goes its not 100% but when they are used ryt its damn close so make sure u know how to use one properly.

Best Answer

definitely not enough to protect you from pregnancy; or other diseases. wait till you finish school, old enough to take care of yourself financially, and find a great loving man you can trust that he'll always be there for you

Best Answer

Please discuss this with your parents or a medical person.

Best Answer

It's better than nothing.

Best Answer

Yeah but you should take the pill too to be sure though.

Best Answer

The short answer to your question about the condom is that no contraceptive method is 100% guaranteed. Inserting spermicide in your vagina AND his wearing a condom gives you some extra protection. You could also schedule your intercourse during days 5-9 of your cycle, or alternatively just before your period, when you are less likely to conceive.<br />
Although you did not ask, there is an implied second question about your choice to lose your virginity. Many of the answers here are very rigid and judgmental. If you are curious about how intercourse feels, and have a nice boy with whom to play, you can do it. There is also nothing wrong with waiting two or three years.

Best Answer