not a Blackbird, just a black coloured bird... I went to hang the washing out, and right in the middle of the path I have to go down to get to the clothesline, was black coloured bird, dead, in my way. My initial reaction was of course NOT about whether it was an omen; I was sad that it had died and was now having its eyes eaten by ants. Made me feel sorrowful. But then I began thinking about the fact that it's quite a statement. A DEAD, BLACK, bird. IN MY PATH. Oh my. I'm over-analysing huh. OR is it a sign? *cue spooky music*
LadyClarion LadyClarion 26-30, F 14 Answers May 11, 2010

It is a sign of bad luck! But only for the bird, as it was the one who experienced bad luck, ending up dead.

Good thing you felt sorrow. It would be quiet arrogant and egocentrical to believe, that another creature DIED, just so a human being knows about some bad luck in his/her future. lol

Not everything is about us :--]

Best Answer

It's a sign that you need to stop being superstitious, only a dead body in your path is a bad omen.

Best Answer

I think that is good luck. It means that evil is helpless unto you and that it drops powerlessly dead in front of you.

Best Answer

don't feel sorry. bird's can't live for ever and at least it's body helped something else, even ants to live. as for bad luck think of it this way...

is it your a** on the side walk? LOL

Best Answer

Noooo.... It's the black cat that crosses your path you have to worry about....

Best Answer

I dont believe in luck. Life is what you make of it.

Best Answer

Superstition is a curse!!! So many rules!, I have broken so many mirrors crawled down through underneath latters, had so many black birds and cats cross my path! I DO NOT BELIEVE IT ANYMORE!

Jesus says; According to your belief LET IT BE DONE UNTO YOU!

ISAIAH 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

Best Answer

hahaha it means you need a new deodorant . jk :-)

Best Answer

Could be a sign of "Silent Spring"

Best Answer

It is a sign og good luck.

Best Answer