It is a sign of bad luck! But only for the bird, as it was the one who experienced bad luck, ending up dead.<br />
Good thing you felt sorrow. It would be quiet arrogant and egocentrical to believe, that another creature DIED, just so a human being knows about some bad luck in his/her future. lol<br />
Not everything is about us :--]

Best Answer

It's a sign that you need to stop being superstitious, only a dead body in your path is a bad omen.

Best Answer

I think that is good luck. It means that evil is helpless unto you and that it drops powerlessly dead in front of you.

Best Answer

don't feel sorry. bird's can't live for ever and at least it's body helped something else, even ants to live. as for bad luck think of it this way...<br />
is it your a** on the side walk? LOL

Best Answer

Noooo.... It's the black cat that crosses your path you have to worry about....

Best Answer

I dont believe in luck. Life is what you make of it.

Best Answer

Superstition is a curse!!! So many rules!, I have broken so many mirrors crawled down through underneath latters, had so many black birds and cats cross my path! I DO NOT BELIEVE IT ANYMORE!<br />
Jesus says; According to your belief LET IT BE DONE UNTO YOU!<br />
ISAIAH 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

Best Answer

Could be a sign of "Silent Spring"

Best Answer

It is a sign og good luck.

Best Answer

No I found plenty of dead birds in my lawn before it doesn't mean bad luck

Best Answer