Some people say Buddhism is not a religion because it has no God. I have heard it classed as a philosophy, but others have stated it is indeed a religion.
PastPilot PastPilot 51-55, M 16 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Football is also a religion in some countries. <br />
It is a way of life for some people. People have made "pioneers" their God

Best Answer

It is in my house.<br />
(Come to me, my minions!)

Best Answer

there is jedism which is ba<x>sed off of starwars.

Best Answer

Yes you do really need to have someone who created the world, this is the problem though with reigion, everyone believes something different and causes wars. Buddhism though believes in their savour, buddhist monks for example are your leaders and the type of God you should listen to and believe in.

Best Answer

By definition all religions require faith, dogma, and worship. You can worship a doorknob if you like, but it has be considered the creator of the universe.<br />
Normally though these break down to the basic categories of theism, pantheism, panentheism, and mysticism. At the very least they worship some mystery.

Best Answer

lol I was going to say buddhism as an example. I think it is an established religion. there are temples dedicated to it. I really don't believe there has to be a face for everything.

Best Answer

Ask L. Ron Hubbard.

Best Answer