nope

Best Answer

I find it kind of unattractive to be honest. I want a guy who can take control.

Best Answer

No. Since I'm a virgin too I wouldn't know the difference

Best Answer

nope, not at all.<br />
but if your really shy when it comes to intimacy , that might be seen as an unattractive

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Every girl is attracted to something different. I for one, don't really find it unattractive to be a 22 yr old virgin.

Best Answer

No!!!! I think it makes him more attractive cuz he's "clean" & I can keep him all for myself heheh.

Best Answer

If I was a girl I would be impressed. I lost mine way before 21. I was a man ***** in high school.

Best Answer

Yes... I lost my virginity by lying and say I had already been with two girls. Works like a charm.

Best Answer

But mostly a liar

Best Answer

Yeah, well, girls shouldn't be such petty biotches sometimes.

Best Answer

Ur opinion on girls makes u look like a single sad lonely boy whose bitter from rejection :( there there

Best Answer

When actually I am a man, in a successful relationship with a child on the way. funny how that works isn't it?

Best Answer

If the baby turns out to be a girl,would you label her a "petty biotch" too? :s

Best Answer

Only if and when she is one. I will encourage my daughter towards ethics, and hope for the best.

Best Answer

I would have thought that was sweet and a nice thing when I was 21.

Best Answer

Just don't b that creepy guy who announces his v status.

Best Answer

... I think Its utterly adorable but I'm not a girl so what do I know

Best Answer

it shouldn't be in todays world

Best Answer

I'm in the same situation as you man but unlike you I still have hope that I will find the right woman

Best Answer