I am not in a position to decide what another person must endure, physically or emotionally, in order to please the beliefs and morality others.

Best Answer

Why has everything to do with the answer to this question. If it's because life is just being down right difficult and they just can't stand it then, yes, it's very selfish. <br />
If your at war and you have information in your mind that can kills thousands, you get caught and there is no way out, ending your self to save the thousands I would not see as being selfish. <br />
If your killing your self out of self pity, it's selfish. If your killing your self to literally save many, not selfish.

Best Answer

in my opinion suicide is the ultimate selfish act because they are only thinking of themselves and not the pain they will cause to all the people in their lives that they leave behind to pick up the pieces.

Best Answer

Well everyone has a right to their own opinion

Best Answer

nope.....

Best Answer

I dunno...is it selfish for loved ones to demand you stay here in agony? <br />
But what the suicidal person can't see is that there is quite often a solution to be had, they just have to keep working, keep looking, keep trying, find a place where they can get meds/therapy if they are having trouble affording services.<br />
Notice I said quite often, there are some severely depressed people who won't even recover after a cingulotomy. Depression at its' worst is like getting sliced apart inside by a thousand little blades. It's torture. I don't think that's something people without clinical depression can understand.

Best Answer

No, just wanting to save others the agony of their life.

Best Answer

No. i don't think they don't look at it like that. They think they are helping their family and friends, not hurting them. They believe by suicide that they will take the burden of their depression off the family and friends. Their minds are so warped with depression that usually clouds what will happen to their loved ones once they are gone.

Best Answer

Not necessarily, but certainly shortsighted and wrong.

Best Answer

no it is not selfish the person to think that it was selfish is the selfish one!

Best Answer