Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 19 Answers Dec 28, 2009

No a problem shared is a problem doubled.

Now two people can’t figure it out.

Best Answer

I don't know about halved, but it does help to talk to someone, and sometimes they can offer a solution or even help.

Best Answer

Problems are what friends are for. You can "Brainstorm" them, or Two or Four heads are better than one. You may have a friend with great experience in that problem.

Best Answer

That's a great motto which works some of the time, like most aphorisms. There are people who, when they learn of your problem, will ridicule you and make things worse, not better.

Best Answer

Sometimes! If the person is understanding or helps you think through it, yes. If the person just adds another problem or makes you feel worse, then no.

Best Answer

If a few "ifs" line up: If I have the problem that I have to dig a hole in the ground, so big and kind of round, and if I had someone who was equally as capable of digging and if they had an equal digging implement and if they just so happened to be right on hand and if they were prepared to help me....then maybe, but more than likely I would say "no" a problem shared is most likely not a problem halved.

Best Answer

NO, A PROBLEM SHARED, IS A PROBLEM SPREAD

Best Answer

Do STD's count here?

Best Answer

I think it can be helpful, so I share my problems. I can also see where it would be a problem sometimes to get too many ppl involved.

Best Answer

No but its nice to know your not the only one stressing

Best Answer

GEEEZ...you ARE a nimbus aren'tcha ?????.....

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer