I'm a youth group leader, and there are two in my group who had started falling in love, I felt uncomfortable about the age of the girl, so I told her about how he said she annoys him all the time ( he said that to me to make it look like she's the one who's in love, and i took full advantage of what he said ), the little girl now dislikes him, and he didn't seem to care a lot anyways ( the guy is a cheater, i used to be like this when i was 16 ), the problem is, i thought her age was so inappropriate to have a relationship with age difference ...
King1991 King1991 22-25, M 14 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

U m,no.....and also not safe either cause a 13 year old & a 16 year old are mentally/emotionally/physically different.

Best Answer

girl 13, boy 16, NO WAY !!!!!

Best Answer

that's what i told myself, she's too little to think about age difference ..

Best Answer

13 is about the time boys and girls start to show interest in each other...that's normal but "relationships" NO WAY

Best Answer

three year age difference i dont believe so nope

Best Answer

Not really, unless he's a little slow, or she's an uber-developed genius.

Best Answer

redacted

Best Answer

Im 16 and my beautiful girlfriend is 13. People say its wierd and,im too old for her and that she is too young for me. I couldnt give a **** what people think honestly. I love her and she loves me. I dont want her for sex . Sure I have the sexual apetite of a starving tiger but still, she is precious to me. She is a blooming flower and is well developed for her age and she doesnt look like a skinny crackhead like alot of 13yr girls. I will wait for her as long as she feels necesarry before having sex. This is because I love,her and,would not pressure her into sexual acts. I have brought up sex and head and handjobs but honestly she isnt ready so I will wait. I have met her mother and she likes me too so I dont know why people frown upon this kind of relationship, I feel it is normal. Girls my age are ****** up little crackwhore devils beleive it or not... Yeah daddy ur little 16 yr old girl ***** multiple guys sucks mad **** and sniffs things I dont know the name of buddy. So **** that I dont need to end up a screw up hahah I want an innocent girl so I can stay a bit innocent and,keep out of trouble. So yeahh sue me

Best Answer

because 16 years old girls don't look at you doesn't mean you should go smaller because it's easier, everyone based on your view is a crackhead and devil minded, so it's not an excuse finding someone with not any experience at all in life, and start daddy-caring about her. Live and let live son

Best Answer

There's only a three year difference! geeze bitter feelings abound, Anytime an even slightly older guy goes after a younger woman the OLDER,bitter women who have lost men to younger women and creepy overly concerned with their childs genitalia dads come in. Bet if genders were swapped many of you would be hypocrites and not say a word..female pedo's get the mammary xp bonus when it comes to ducking charges and getting off light.

13 and 16 is not pedo considering their ages. 55 and 8 is pedo you .If they murdered someone or commited a serious enough crime they would both be charged as adults which is bullshit and unfair and unequall, much like civil rights in general for 13-18 year old's

Remember no deciding what you do with your body, that's for authority to decide citizen.

Best Answer

no, it's pedo, HE should be arrested and put in jail. A young girl is barely developing into a teenager she is WAY to young to be in a relationship. She is 13! for jebus sakes! And anyone who has 3+ perverted groups, photos is biased and probably a really creepy adult

Best Answer

You don't remember being 13 do you?

Best Answer

I was 13 four years ago -_- better to be safe than preg. with an unmentionable disease.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's pretty much normal. Think of it as a 23 and 26 year old. Just because they're teenagers, doesn't mean it's suddenly inappropriate.

Best Answer

yeah but she's still small, it's not criminal in my point of view, but it's not something comfortable to deal with, 23 and 26 make a great couple (both are fully grown) if he was 19 and she was 16 it's okay, a 16 years old girl knows how to take care of herself ... you have a point surely i have to say... but still ....13 ..

Best Answer

Thirteen year olds need to love and learn, too.

Best Answer

of course, well i have 28 youngsters in my group, me and a girl my age, the 16 years old guy, 8 aged 14-15 and 17 aged 13! most of these youngsters are in a relationship, like within the group we have 7 relationships right now, surely they should learn about love and love too, and I'm happy for them, but the problem I thought that he was too big and too grown up for her, his mindset is different from hers ... still it's not criminal, but it didn't feel comfortable ..

Best Answer

They do say a guy matures three years slower than a girl. So maybe this is the case with them?

Best Answer

surely, i know that .. 2-3 years slower, but the girl is too thin, like 85 pounds, he's 6'3" has nearly mature beard, thinks differently, they could have a relationship i don't see it as wrong, but i see her too immature for him, she's barely a teenager, maybe next year it will be okay, although i'm confused about the subject and i do admit that you have a point here ...

Best Answer