that means small-boned, basically, like narrow shoulders, narrow waist, narrow hips, skinny arms and legs.
MantisReligiosa MantisReligiosa 22-25, F 17 Answers Oct 2, 2010

A bright mind is more attractive.

Best Answer

Nope -- actually your description of "small body frame" sounds like a refugee from a concentration camp. :(

Best Answer

Of course not.

Best Answer

Taste is wholly subjective. There's no ultimately attractive body type.

Best Answer

Not always and I'm proof of that.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

A SMALL frame is allways better.its sexy.you can cuddle easy.more femine.

Best Answer

I don't think it makes much of a difference. There are many very very attractive girls with a small boyish figure. Equally there are also those with large curvy hips and large breasts who also turn heads. Can we not get away from size and looks and get on to minds and personalities?

Best Answer

It is the package, the body, the face, the ****, the ***, the mind, the strengths, the weaknesses. It is all these things. For a guy, the beauty of a woman is first, but secondly, what seals the deal is how she thinks. We go for beauty first, then the mind, if the mind sucks we move on. If we find a great mind, and then a compromisable body, then we will settle.

Best Answer

Attractiveness of a body depends on how it's presented. Larger ladies wearing the same thing a small woman wears to attract attention is just not going to look good. It might get attention, but not really what you want.

Best Answer

It depends on the proportionate frame. My Mother was 6' tall, weighed about 165. I must say, she was very attractive, and trim.

Best Answer

Sounds very boyish... a woman should have at least some curves. Most men I have known all say curves are best, yes fit and trim women are also beautiful, but curves set us apart from the boys AND too skinny is and can be just as bad as obese for some.

BUT beauty is subjective to the individual..we all have a different idea of what beauty is and not everyone is the same or likes the same.

Best Answer

proportion is. Cuz I have seen 5' 11" women who were big boned but still all the right proportions. And I have seen small framed women with hunched backs, and all different shapes and sizes in between. Posture, proportion, and a healthy weight is attractive.

Best Answer