Absolutely. By reading the other answers, I find that the society is being brainwashed into thinking that submissive women is a BDSM thing, but really it has existed before that. Once upon a time, being submissive is a virtue, and the ancient wisdom understand why. Being submissive as a women don't mean you are not powerful, influencial or productive. It means you help and empower your men to be 100% effective and efficient in what they do, while you can reap the benefits. It doesn't mean you submit to abusive men or anything like that. I like submissive women (non BDSM context, but normal relationships), and they have much more "control" over my feelings than other women. I would die for them, serve them, give everything to them just to receive their love. I would marry her within a month, whereas other women take years and we would still remain acquaintance .

Best Answer

Absolutely not, it would be like being with a lifeless manikin and very creepy as well. The idea of it makes me kind of sick. She's an adult like me wtf?

Best Answer

How inanely boring would that be really?

Best Answer

I have read all the answers on this subject and given great thought to my own reply.<br />
I am a submissive woman by nature.That does not mean I am weak and pliant.In day to day life I am strong minded,organised and respected with the way I can handle things and run a tight ship.People see me as a strong,caring person.<br />
In a personal relationship,I get more pleasure knowing my partner is happy,content and well looked after.I thrive on making my partner happy.<br />
In the bedroom,i could not enjoy an intimate relationship if I could not give 100% of myself to my partner.If you only give part ''you'' then I feel you only get part satisfaction.<br />
I am also into BDSM but it was not the lifestyle that made me submissive but it did make me realise that I had allways been that way and it showed me how to enjoy submissiveness more for I have learned that a submissive female actually has more attention and power over her man than a normal minded woman because they are more open minded and willing to try anything their partner suggests without question as they are just as eager to try something new as well as to please.

Best Answer

Oh yes. a submissive woman is a greater turn on than a dominant/neutral woman. I will restrict the scope of the word submissive to "sexual" situations only. Well I gave it some thought and what I figured out is that deep within me somewhere, (though very much diluted by civilization), as a man, I have a natural desire to be dominant. A submissive woman is the one who actually complements this desire fully by giving herself up completely to me. To admit it frankly, I dont know if this sounds crude or animalistic, but the kick comes from the sheer 100% possession of all of her including her mind/ body and senses as she submits to me. Having 100% control over her mind and body means touching and manipulating her the way I want and this implies a natural readiness on part of the woman to receive my *****. It should be noted that mere control over her body is not important. It is her mental submission that is actually of greater significance. She should provide mental cues of submission to me, such as closing her eyes, embracing, moving closer etc. This I think is nature's way to form instinct in a man. I must have a woman fully to be satisfied. I have tried best to explain the "Why" part, but instincts cannot really be explained.

Best Answer

No way.

Best Answer

i personally don't want a woman who is too submissive...she has to be able to make her own decisions and have her own life etc. but it is some what of a turn on...I think its an ego-builder and control thing....

Best Answer

it is.. why? ..i have no idea

Best Answer