supersometimes supersometimes 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 28, 2012

Yes, she is the one I would be intrested in, not her parents.

Best Answer

Lol good answer

Best Answer

A lot of people live with their parents, its normal for men to live with their mums in Italy from what I understand. I live in the california bay area and it is super expensive here so I know quite a few people who still live with their parents. I want these ******* to move out so I can have some roommates instead of renting from strangers!

Best Answer

I heard that

Best Answer

If you make time for people they have time for you, I know that it can be a turn off for women if a man stays with his parents past his 20s as it makes a competition with his affections from his mum and he gets known as a mummys boy usually a sign he doesnt like to stand on his own two feet, but when a womans in her 30s and still with parents it may be through her own insecurity,shyness or needing to look after her parents as they are ill, whatever the case its best to break free and stand on your own two feet its more attractive and it best for your selfesteem too.

Best Answer

As long as I don't have to have her home by 11!

Best Answer

im seeing a 38 year old women that lives at home still,and she hot out,wouldnt make any diffrent to me at all.

Best Answer

As long as the parents are not the clingy kind of parents that homeschool and shun the outside world, then yes I would still be interested.

Best Answer

Sure you are !!! Jeffrey.

Best Answer

people look at ppl who live with parents like their not trying. but when we live with parents, those are the times we are most motivated 2 be independent. everyone knos how hard it is 2 be on your own these days and always remember ~ if he cant handle u at your worst, he damn sure dont deserve u at your best. good luck 2 u. i hope my advise helps u.

Best Answer

if you want to look a little deeper

Best Answer