memoo64 memoo64 46-50, F 20 Answers Apr 27, 2012

at first i thought "no way" its just friendship and fun, a distraction from the daily grind. But, after thinking about it. a virtual affair brings people closer and they share secrets and their deep thoughts. you become a part of their daily grind, sometimes at the exclusion of those they hold dear. so you are betraying their trust just as much as if it were a physical affair.

Best Answer

I think people who slight their partner by any means can be held just as responsible as one who has an online relationship. For example tv game addicts, sports addicts, watching tv all the time, being consumed by any hobby to the point of excluding your partner. The end result is the same. A lonely person who is hurting from lack of attention and affection.

Best Answer

OK this may not help but no in my eyes an affair is when you sleep with someone you are not married or in a stable relationship with. Emotional affair is where you gain from someone who you are not married to an emotional support which in your other relationship you are not getting as for virtual well you can not touch if its anything its emotional affair. I think I would ask myself why you feel you need this support. What it is your other half is failing to give that you need. Now before someone says well what's my emotional affair then well he has admitted I give him something he has not had in years and I am filling the gap its up to him to deal with his home problems not me.

Best Answer

Online affairs can quite easily turn into the real thing.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

**** is a virtual interlude, the way i see it and in my relationship if the virtual is someone u don't know personally its just a character of a screen like eg **** then no. But it is if its eg webcam and its someone u know or are having a personal interlude like eg the person on the other end is getting a personal connection to u and the acts that are happening. **** tapes, videos and computers even books and magazines even a perve on a hot thing that walks by is to me and my relationship completely fine. But in saying this... we have had convos about the thought and what the boundaries were and what we were confidable with. This took alot of time but aired out our feeling and personal ideas.

Best Answer

If you want

Best Answer

No, its stupid, go get the real thing

Best Answer

Yes. An affair begins in the mind. It is the mind which is unfaithful. What does it matter if your body hasn't left your chair, if you are not in love with the one to whom you are remaining faithful...(technically) and you are cheating on them in the most precious and basic way....with your love?

Best Answer

Christian theory and organized religion!
and the mindless "Ownership" attitude stated so eloquently...is STLL a crock of ***** :)
BE with whom you choose... and have relations with any number you choose...
that's being a healthy ADULT, minus THEIR Guilt!

Best Answer

Yes, it is!

Best Answer

yes, next question.<br />
And just to note this is coming from a man.

Best Answer

yeep .....i think it would be harder to earn trust back

Best Answer

Absolutely. An affair is an affair regardless of how you do it, be it virtual, phone, in person you are still cheating on your partner.

Best Answer

Anything you can't/ won't discuss with your significant other falls into this category

Best Answer

just of the mind.

Best Answer