I am a wolf,i have a wolf spirit and i don't think i can shift into one......but im a wolf every secounds of the day a loner because i didn't saw other people like me here in portugal... DX

Best Answer

I am a wolf in every way. In mind,body & spirit. Wolves is where my heart lies in brother. Truly

Best Answer

I am. For real, I'm not joking....

Best Answer

Maybe a Weir Wolf? Get your silver bullets out.....

Best Answer

Arrrr Arrrr ArrRrroOOOoooooo

Best Answer

I have a strong wolf spirit I even adopted 3 wolf puppies who are now 2 and 3 years old I formed a pack with other wolf spirited people who feel the same we spend our time living off the land and hiking through nature

Best Answer

I'm a wolf. If you need you can talk to me.

Best Answer

Yea I get what you mean...wolves are pack animals and will defend the rest of the pack and help survive but some seem to break away and live/explore the wold on their own. I also love forests and just sitting watching/listening to nature esp. when the moon is full. Love going for walks in moonlight with my dog and howling with her.

Best Answer