I just want to find someone I can connect with. Enjoy the love of nature with, feeling of home the forests and night bring..But all I can find are people who unrealistically think they are connected to wolves biologically, or that they can turn into one. If you have the spirit and heart of a wolf, you would /know/. So please, find me.
LoneWolfWanderer LoneWolfWanderer 18-21, F 7 Answers Oct 9, 2011

I am a wolf,i have a wolf spirit and i don't think i can shift into one......but im a wolf every secounds of the day a loner because i didn't saw other people like me here in portugal... DX

Best Answer

I am a wolf in every way. In mind,body & spirit. Wolves is where my heart lies in brother. Truly

Best Answer

I am. For real, I'm not joking....

Best Answer

Maybe a Weir Wolf? Get your silver bullets out.....

Best Answer

Arrrr Arrrr ArrRrroOOOoooooo

Best Answer

Yea I get what you mean...wolves are pack animals and will defend the rest of the pack and help survive but some seem to break away and live/explore the wold on their own. I also love forests and just sitting watching/listening to nature esp. when the moon is full. Love going for walks in moonlight with my dog and howling with her.

Best Answer