sublimajik sublimajik 56-60, F 21 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

There are two types of people here,perverts and people who complain about perverts.

Best Answer

LOL true

Best Answer

When I was younger. Yes. However, I do love spanking full grown women though. I spanked my girlfriend this morning.

Best Answer

What is the problem with being spanked bare? It is between two adults that agree and sometimes one partner needs that feel of a well spanked yes bare bottom! They help me with stress and moods.

Best Answer

Yes spanking on the bare butt when bad is the only way!!

Best Answer

You think People who like to be spanked are sub human? I really am trying to understand what you are saying or asking.

Best Answer

why so serious?

Best Answer

I see this is your first question on EP. I don't really understand what you are asking. Are you reacting to something you read here?

Best Answer

I am human seriously...

Best Answer

But I love it, I ask for it, and I wouldn't give it up for any reason, why should I just because you don't like it? :(

Best Answer

I was beaten bloody and black and blue by my mothers boy friend......serious enough for you?

Best Answer

oh,i am really sorry no one was there to take you away.is he gone now?

Best Answer

Dead

Best Answer

I'm serious :)

Best Answer

I am paddled naked by my wife at least weekly. For more serious punishment, my adult step son paddles me.

Best Answer