The only way I can see abortion NOT being an option is if its used as a form of birth control

Best Answer

Jeremiah 1:5 God knew you before He knit you together in your mothers womb. Aren't you glad your mother didn't consider abortiion? You were very much the person you are now when you were a brand new baby in your mothers womb. God bless you and may love set you free

Best Answer

thanks for that. I feel so enlightened.

Best Answer

Yes. It's always an option. Maybe not always the right one, but it's still there as an option.

Best Answer

Best Answer

The Bible's a fantastic work of historical fiction.

Best Answer

Haha, great context, tassiedave! I have cherrypicking!

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

I meant *hate* cherrypicking, not have.

Best Answer

yes, it is. oh @ Jeremiah1verse5 we can all read and we can all cut & paste. spare us your tripe, try quoting the word of G-d rather than the word of man. (especially the guy in Rome with the funny hat) Presumably G-d also created abortion. <br />
sometimes its just the right thing

Best Answer

Who here thinks that Jeremiah needs to get out of the house a lot more?

Best Answer

As women we should have that option. In some cases its the only recommended option.

Best Answer

God creates every human life with purpose and He has a plan for those little babies just as He has a plan for you. Jeremiah 1:5 God knew you before He knit you together in your mothers womb. Aren't you glad your mother didn't consider abortiion? You were very much the person you are now when you were a brand new baby in your mothers womb. God bless you and may love set you free

Best Answer

My mother is a different story because she told me she didn't want me to begin with. Thank God for my great grandmother. But everyone has their reason and things happen for a reason. I understand what your saying but its still a right that their entitled to and people are still going to do what they think is the right thing for them.

Best Answer

Hah. THAT'S a can of worms, as evidenced by the huge arguments.<br />
Abortion is a personal decision. Its your body and nobody else's. I'm pro-choice and although I do believe that a fetus isn't the same as a human being, I more importantly respect the rights of another woman's body. <br />
So are you religious? Or do you just believe that a fetus is a human being of equal value to a full-grown person? Or is abortion too traumatic a procedure?<br />
These are all questions for you, not me. It's your body and only you have a right to say what happens to it.

Best Answer

No. It is never an option. It is never a precious, innocent childs fault that they are born out of or into terrible circumstances. They should not be the ones that have to pay the fine for any reason at all by being ripped to pieces or suctioned out of their mothers womb. A mothers womb should be the safest place in the world and it is the most dangerous place to live in our country. 55 million murders in our country since roe v. Wade. Manslaughter just like the Hitlers holocaust in Germany. They are innocent. God creates every human life with purpose and He has a plan for those little babies just as He has a plan for you. Jeremiah 1:5 God knew you before He knit you together in your mothers womb. Aren't you glad your mother didn't consider abortiion? You were very much the person you are now when you were a brand new baby in your mothers womb. God bless you and may love set you free

Best Answer

I once locked my keys in my car right out the front of an abortion clinic...................... Should have seen the strange looks on their faces when I went in and asked for a coathanger............... On a side note though...... you have issues. I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control and I believe that men should at least get some say as well.......... but to label it immoral on the basis of a fictitious book is crazy.

Best Answer

I agree with you tassiedave66! What option does she have then?

Best Answer

Are you suggesting that you think the Bible is fictitious? I just have one question for you.....what if it isn't ? What if you find out, when your life is over, that it was all true. Everything those crazy bible thumpers told you about...Are you willing to gamble with your eternity?

Best Answer

Yes, why put another unwanted child on this earth to suffer at the hands of an irresponsible parent that really doesn't want them.

Best Answer

Because God created that child and has a plan for Him or her just as He has a plan for you. Jeremiah 1:5 God knew you before He knit you together in your mothers womb. Aren't you glad your mother didn't consider abortiion? You were very much the person you are now when you were a brand new baby in your mothers womb. God bless you and may love set you free

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

Best Answer

i would never get an abortion but other ppl can do whatever they want. if ppl i care about thought about getting one i would try to convince them not to.

Best Answer

Its an otiion but usually a bad chioce. (I'm sure I will be attacked at this point but its my own opinion)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Thank u. I have the same beliefs. I appreciate u!

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Oh here we go with the religion, See I don't believe in organized religion but thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

It should always be an option.

Best Answer

Best Answer

it's like a visit to the dentist for some women.

Best Answer

That's sick!

Best Answer

I'm not even joking..

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't know who you think you are quoting that at, I'm not the one doing the aborting.

Best Answer

In the case of rape or ****** or for the health of the Mother, IMO.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not for me. I'm a man.

Best Answer

The only thing you can abort is a turd.

Best Answer

That is a very personal thing that only the women can decide, she is th eone that has to live with the decision for the rest of her life

Best Answer

Best Answer

It was fun in the Nineties, just got old.

Best Answer

Best Answer

God created abortion.

Best Answer

For some women... Yes I would say so.

Best Answer

Best Answer