KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 121 Answers Jul 18, 2010

I do not believe it is wrong. You must do what you feel is best for you. <br />
In my view, first of all a ***** does not equal a baby, and a partially formed fetus early on is not the same as a fully formed baby. After a certain time in the pregnancy, when it is a fully formed baby, like late term, I do not agree with it unless the mother's health is in danger if it continues. I believe that if you have an abortion the soul of the baby goes back where it came from before going into a physical form, and then later on it will be reborn, probably to the same mother but not necessarily. Babies are not harmed by abortion as long as it is early term, and without question no souls are harmed by abortion. Abortion is a choice the mother makes for her well-being, the baby's well-being, and the well-being of those around her if she decides it is the right choice for her. Each person, especially woman, have control over their bodies and their lives. They can decide nowadays whether to keep the baby, in cases where prevention or plan b either failed or was unavailable or an honest mistake was made. No one else can tell you what to do with your body as the choice is ultimately up to you. <br />
These are my beliefs on abortion.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

So much wrong with your reply.. It's murdering your own child for convience. There's no way to dress that up nicely. To say abortion is for the babies well being is crazy... Saying no soul is harmed by abortion really. How about the would that being chopped up and ripped apart. How about the soul of the mother that's will have to answer for her sins or the fathers if he wanted it killed or not.. What if he didnt agree with the so called mothers rescission and he has to look Into the face of his hold murderer everyday.. Or what about the souls of that childs sibling that it wouldve brought joy to. Early term and late term murder is very little difference late term just shows how unclassy and disgusting a person is.. Yes the choice is the woman's the choice to be a good mother or a horrible person..

Best Answer

Human cells with their own unique DNA are dividing and growing. The process started at the instance of conception. That is when the life force started. To say that it is not murder on day 87 but it's murder on day 93 is ridiculous. It is either murder from the first second after conception or is is never murder even when ending someone's life at age 25, or 50 or whenever <br />
The argument that one should be able to make their own choice; I agree-make your own choice about YOUR OWN LIFE. Choosing to end the person's life inside of you is not your right. Sorry if it's hard to hear but, come on, it's rather obvious. What makes someone so arrogant that they can find ANY excuse that could justify stopping a human life?

Best Answer

Stick to being a human...I am thankful my God reigns. Only He could rightly judge these matters.

Best Answer

I'm not here to win any popularity contests. I completely agree with Undertone.

Best Answer

Of course, my friend. Everyone has a right to their opinions. :)

Best Answer

Yes because your taking alife of someone..so its like your a murderer

Best Answer

But it isn't a life yet? How Is that murder if it is not even alive?

Best Answer

sorry ima bit late haha, but technically it IS a life, because its growing and breathing and has a heartbeat. But i don't think abortion is that wrong..

Best Answer

Physically, it is definitely alive.

Best Answer

Not all abortion is murder.

Best Answer

Your almost right yes it is a life.. The taking of a life is the worst thing anyone can do..

Best Answer

I believe it's wrong and I'd like the right to choose against it.

Best Answer

you do have the right to choose against you, you don't have the right to force those who need it to not have it.

Best Answer

You do have the right. Don't have sex.

Best Answer

"Here I am, a baby in my mothers womb, ready to be born. I'm growing, slowly but surely, I can never thank my mommy enough for alowing me to live and be happy, in 9 months I will finally see her beautiful face and be able to thank her with my smile and laughter..but, wait a minuet, I see a light, but its to early, whats happening? I feel a terrible pain, it feels like I'm being ripped apart, I can't escape it, why isn't my mommy saving me? It hurts so much! Why is she helping? Why is my mommy so mad at me, what did I do to her to make her so mad at me, did I anger her in some way? Wh does my mommy hate me? Why did she hurt me like this? I'll never be able to see her face, i'll never be able to grow up and learn to speak, i'll never feel anything worth living for because my mommy hates me, what did I do to diserve this?"

Best Answer

To bad they aren't thinking yet due to the lack of brain development and exposure to the physical world. But nice try.

Best Answer

WOW.....JAK, that is a great attempt at using the same old fear tactics as most religious people use! Can't you tell how ineffective these methods are yet? Or are you gonna continue wasting everyone's time, including your own?

Best Answer

have an abortion..<br />
and I GUARANTEE your conscience will tell you it was WRONG. Ever met anyone whom has had an abortion? EVERY WOMAN THAT HAS.... REGRETS IT.. and carries that heartache and sadness for the rest of their lives... <br />
because they murdered.. their own child. :(

Best Answer

no. i didn't.

Best Answer

yeah. you did. i remember.

Best Answer

I've never ever ever regretted my abortion. It is not wrong. People who think other wise probably have no idea what they're talking about.

Best Answer

1st you do not know all women. 2nd you are wrong, I know many women who have no guilt. Not all abortion is murder.

Best Answer

every abortion is murder but okay.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks--the only valid opinion is that of the pregnant woman in question. Only she can know what is right for her. It's her business and hers alone. Abortion is a private, personal, medical matter.<br />
From a medical standpoint: People who say that it is "murder" or that life begins at conception have some pretty flawed arguments. At least a quarter of all pregnancies end in miscarriage (aka spontaneous abortion) within the first trimester; it's likely much more common than that because many women miscarry without ever knowing they are pregnant. Does that make the human body murderer? A cluster of cells is not considered an fetus until the 9th week (after the zygotic and embryonic stages). Until a fetus is considered viable outside the womb, it is not a person--but rather, a potential person. The idea that removing or destroying a zygote or an embryo is "murder" is preposterous.<br />
People who say that the fetus "feels pain" or "screams" are misinformed; until the 26th week, the fetus simply lacks the neurobiology necessary to feel pain. The pro-lifers have some misinformed ideas--I hope this has dispelled them.<br />
No one wants to have an abortion. I think we can all agree on that. I think we also need to mind our own business and allow people to make their own decisions.

Best Answer

No. simply because its your body and your choice. you arent "killing" anything. esp if you have an early abortion when it hasnt fully developed into an baby. people who say it is are retards :/ if your going to say abortion is murder then isnt having periods too? after all your killing a "potential" life. see what i mean? :/ <br />
As long as the abortion takes place when its still a fetus i dont see the problem. you arent even aware of being alive until 2 or 3. I mean do YOU remember being a baby? of course not.so an unborn fetus is nothing more than cell matter :/ it isnt conscious nor "alive".you dont HAVE to have a baby if you dont want it, because after all, your going to be the one having to take care of it. <br />
Dont worry about what other people say.Do whats best for you.

Best Answer

Menstruation marks an NON-fertilised ovum (egg) dying. That's a huge difference. An ovum all by itself does not contain all the material required to form a new life; neither does a s.perm. But once a s.perm fertilizes an ovum, all the DNA is there, ready to develop from fertilized ovum to embryo, from embryo to fetus, from fetus to baby, from baby to child... We don't know if it's "conscious", but it's definitely alive - an embryo or fetus can die in its mother's womb (stillbirth). I couldn't die if it werent alive to begin with. I am not making a judgement one way or another, just stating facts.

Best Answer

Watch "silent scream" the fetus has a soul, it feels pain and it wants to live from the moment it is concieved. Abortion is MURDER. No matter how it got there, its like walking around a corner and seeing someone hanging by their fingertips from a long fall, it may not be your fault that they are there but you have a duty to do everything in your power to save that person. That baby is hanging on by it's fingertips.<br />
It sickens me that you have a child inside of you that is absorbing the toxins and deep impressions of your disregard for it. You once asked if you were a stupid stupid teen, I answered saying that you seemed average. I have reassessed you, you need to grow up and wake up from your selfish little bubbleheaded daydream and realize that there is someone whose life depends on you more than anyone esle in the whole world. <br />
YOU NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING, even if you have to give it up for adoption, you bring that little person to term, no matter what.<br />
Btw, Right on Undertone!<br />
P.s. I love everyone here that acknowledges the babys right to live. Thank you for having the guts and the heart and the mind to stand up for those defenseless little people.

Best Answer

Quit it, you're killing me....lmbo....you are wrong, all abortions are not murder. You're assessment is pretty accurate for yourself, trying to play god and all. X-) So tell us all wise one, why p edo's and rapists still exist?

Best Answer

onewithJC, I do not want to hear from you anymore on any subject.

Best Answer

It is easy to close your ears to me because I am only a woman. I am not here speaking for myself though.

Best Answer

Abortion is murder.. Anyone who has a abortion is the one playing god. And pedos and rapist exist because they choose to become that the choices we choose defines us as a people the people that choose to follow evil make the people who choose to be good and do good look better in the eyes of god.. That's the joy of choice.. Just because something is a choice doesn't mean we will choose right

Best Answer

Abortion is murder. Amen.

Best Answer

You want proof that its murder? Fine.First off, the INSTANT a woman becomes pregnant, the baby is a live and growing.Now, if you are smart enough, you would know that when a pregnant woman eats, the food also gos to the baby in her stomach, just like when she drinks. Now, if the baby isn;t alive, until its born. Then there would be no need for the baby to get food and water...and yet they still do.How about when the baby kicks? I assume you know what I mean by that. How would the baby be able to kick if it wasn't alive? A muscle spasm? Yeeah, you have to be alive to have muscle spasms. Awake of asleep. Now I'm not telling you to simply go 'your right, I"m pro-life now" but I want you to at least see that what I said is true, whether or not you want more proof is your problem.<br />
Oh and to the bunch of dumbarses who said stuff like "what if a certain baby was going to be the next hitler? then the mother should abort it" Ok first off, no one will ever know what kind of person a baby will be until that time comes. Second, the next hitler? Really? The ONLY way a baby would be the next hitler, or any kind of bad person, is if the parents are bad people. You people make it seem like,whether or not the parents are good people, they can't stop the baby from growing into a bad person! Thats the most pathetic thing i've ever heard. If the parents give the baby a great home and love and care, the baby will grow up to be a kind person. Its pathetic to believe that the baby will become a bad person by itself. PATHETIC!

Best Answer

Stay in school. You have a lot to learn little girl. Really, so you will become smart enough not to speak so rudely to people asking a simple question. Unless you like being talked to like crap! Be careful how you treat others. Didn't your parents teach you to treat others the way you want to be treated? For shame!

Best Answer

yes it is because your killing the life of a baby why would anybody want to do that and the wost cases? what wosrt cases just keep the baby your the one who got pregnate face the concequences and if it was rape or something and you dont want the baby give it for adoption not abortion

Best Answer

Hope you never have to find out. Or maybe it would do you good, then you will understand.

Best Answer

Life begins at conception, abortion is murder !! It is totally wrong !!!

Best Answer

Wrong! You have a right to offer your opinion. So you believe it is wrong? Good, so don't ever have one! You aren't qualified to play god.

Best Answer

GOD 'played GOD' adequately enough when HE told us not to kill and that life begins at conception. Since you have no sympathy for the tiny innocent children growing inside of womens bodies just take your argument to GOD and see what HE says about it HIMSELF.

Best Answer

Yes, A baby starts to breath because of our own acts, It's not babies's wrong to come into the world. A baby comes into this world when he/she starts to breath on mom's womb, You can call it a murder but the human have created a different meaning that's abortion. Abortion = Murder.

Best Answer

Well I don't agree with that

Best Answer

I agree with Kilie. Abortion DOES NOT equal murder. O_o

Best Answer

What would it be if your mother aborted you, no KilieLove on EP

Best Answer

Oh brother! You underestimate God!

Best Answer

Is abortion really wrong? People can go back and forth on this, but you do need to realize why is it currently LEGAL. If you are against abortion, don't get one. Lets put it this way. Don't like drugs, don't do them. Don't like gay marriage, don't get one. Don't like your rights taken away, don't take someone else rights. You need to hear to from the people that need an abortion first. Why are they getting it? It is obviously some type of problem they are having. For example, if a women was a single mother with a few kids, and got pregnant. The doctor tells them you'll die giving birth. If abortion were to be illegal the mother would have no choice, but to die. Also, for people that are against it, the only reasons I'm hearing from you guys is that you're killing an innocent life, or your killing and getting away with it. People ask yourself this why is it legal right now? If you don't like abortions, don't have one.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Dang straight! Intelligence, at it's best!!!
***Standing ovation for one smart cookie!***

Best Answer

Yes because most of these people are right abortion is murder to some one who isnt born so if u dont think its murder then ur a bigger idiot as it is so u dont think murder is bad for the fetus now that is more cruel than these people are thinkig.

Best Answer

I'm pro life, because if my mother had an abortion I wouldn't be here.

Best Answer

yes bcuz that little innocent baby nvr did n e thing wrong to deserve such a punishment

Best Answer

abortion is just a word used to hide the fact its actually MURDER.

Best Answer

Excactly how much money would pp and clinics makes saying we murder babies as a slogan or service.. So many brainwashed people who believe that it isn't murder because of whatever reason they where given it doesn't feel pain, it's your choice, it's just a few cells and so on.. It's ending a life plain and simple

Best Answer