RebornStar RebornStar 31-35, F 35 Answers Jul 16, 2012

Gorgeous isn't a prerequisite....kindness and honesty are.....age doesn't really matter, but I'd prefer a man older or at least close to the same age.....

Having said that, I haven't 'dated' in about twenty years.....so if I were suddenly single, I might not be so picky....haha

Best Answer

Best Answer

i wont go to date with a girl or women who is 10 or more then 10 years older then me ....... because after that , its not about age difference but its about generation difference :) hope the answer is right :)

Best Answer

of course its right

Best Answer

age is not a problem its all about how you feel

Best Answer

Gorgeousness isn't really an issue, compatability is. I've dated 19 years younger and it didn't phase either of us but I wasn't dating him with the intenetion of it leading to an LTR. When it comes to that I would like to keep it with 10 years up or down.

Best Answer

10 years older or younger. I'm 39.

Best Answer

age is nothing but a number-ime happy if she has a pulse lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

I think if you're happy dating someone then their age shouldn't matter....as long as they are over 18 :)

Best Answer

another good point

Best Answer

no age limit for dating ... Have fun as much as possible, If u like someone

Best Answer

It's more to do with social convention. Which; in turn depends upon where you live. In my last (large) town, it was well known that the acceptable age difference was greater on one side than the other. But; a certain woman, the attention of some older men, attributed all the complaining to jealousy. Hmm. So; a little/lot of discretion is advisable. I look younger (a genetic trait), but; more amazingly, Christianity enables the successful "user" to obtain a spirit cleaner than people, sometimes decades of years younger. 12 years difference is a big stretch (the difference in my marriage). Over that, you need serious dollar. Why ? Because you just do. In my current town, they'd have people dating others who share the same birthday (which is MENTAL, I'll tell you). It never ceases to crack me up when I go outta town and just "click" with ladies I'm "prohibited" from liking. I think they are more sick than me times squared...

I invented this (rough) guide; and I am NOT advocating underage ANYTHING.

14 is 16 ?

15 is 17 ?

16 is 18/19 ?

17 is 19 ?

18 is 21/22 ?

19 is 22/23 ?

20 is 24/25 ?

21 is up to 27 ?

22 is up to 29 ?

23 is up to 30 ?

24 is up to 32 ?

25 is up to 34 ?

26 is up to 37 ?

27 is up to 39 ?

28 is up to 40 ?

29 is STILL UP TO 40 ?

30 is STILL UP TO 40 but then...

31 Entering the "Who gives a hoot ?" decade...

It'd be nice for someone to plot this (for a guide) and "smooth" the math. Other factors depend on maturity, intelligence, susceptibility, spiritual maturity/cleanliness, the list is practically endless...

Best Answer

cricky

Best Answer

for guys? 50 is my cut off, but I don't care too much what they look like, chicks? no cut off, hot at any age is fine for me! lol I'm 27 btw

Best Answer

It doesn't matter, as long as we have a connection.

Best Answer

I will only date some one with the same birthday/year as me. Though I am willing to budge on the time of birth up to 4 hours older or younger. I know it sounds extreme, however when you are a billionaire with access to hundreds of millions of birth records, the choices I have are still rather extensive.

Best Answer

flippen heck!

Best Answer

I'm 20 years old and wouldn't date someone above 24 or below 18.

Best Answer

it would be ok if she is of ur age....around...hehe...

Best Answer

its ok :)

Best Answer

hehe cool

Best Answer

do u date younger than ur age...

Best Answer

Probably a cut off point for me would be plus 18 or minus 18 years - roughly the amount of time for one generation. If it's more than that I would probably not be able to connect with that person. Imaging talking to a 18 or 55 year old about Guns and Roses or Lost Boys :)

Best Answer

lol, very good point

Best Answer

Age can be an issue, but it isn't with me unless the person is underage. Whether he/she is gorgeous isn't as important as that we genuinely like each other. The men & women I've actually dated have been within about 10years of my age, both older and younger.

Best Answer

great point

Best Answer

It's not appearance for me, I like older men....it's trying to find the balance between older and wiser while still having a peer relationship :)

Best Answer

+ 10 and nobody younger than my sister in case she was stopped and asked to introduce her Dad

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't date.

Best Answer

whats the reason?

Best Answer

Not interested in anyone else. Don't trust anyone like that. Most humans aren't designed for monogamous relationships in my eyes.

Best Answer

i understand.

Best Answer